Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ukrainian soldier recording his last moments around Avdeevka

2022 Russian Invasion vehicle marking Z 2

This just shows you the reality of how cucked it is to join the military, fighting another mans war.

This just shows you the reality of how cucked it is to join the military, fighting another mans war.
They're defending the white race, I don't see cuckoldry
The man in the video is a hero
White Russians who side with Moscow are the cucks though, I'll give you that, they're willingly fighting to be replaced by churkas and hachiks

Awesome. Sent to his idol Bandera. I hope he enjoyed dying for Biden.

They are defending globohomo. They are defending degeneracy, feminism, gynocentrism, and jewish debt slavery. They deserve to be purged, White or not.

They are defending globohomo. They are defending degeneracy, feminism, gynocentrism, and jewish debt slavery. They deserve to be purged, White or not.
This.

White Russians who side with Moscow are the cucks though, I'll give you that, they're willingly fighting to be replaced by churkas and hachiks
Thought they where fighting for a revolutionary gov that is the second most Jewish outside of Israel along with (((American))) geopolitical interests along with the legalization of fag marriage.

Thought they where fighting for a revolutionary gov that is the second most Jewish outside of Israel along with (((American))) geopolitical interests along with the legalization of fag marriage.
Jews are unironically better than zegroes
Israel is also mostly neutral on this, they don't want to provoke another MidEast player for no good reason

Ty for the video. Imma going to share it on watchpeopledie.tv :feelsokman:

Not the worst way to go that I have seen.
His body is still in one piece for the family to see at least

FPS pov is pretty scary, not exactly the same but it reminds me of the cop car footage of the shooting of kyle dinkheller in 1998

Ukraine is quite possibly the most cucked nation on earth. While the men are drafted and sent to the meatgrinder, their foids are allowed to flee to the EU and become cheap whores for a living.

I hope the russian barbarians don't chop off his head or smash it with a sledgehammer

:bigbrain:

Jews are unironically better than zegroes
Israel is also mostly neutral on this, they don't want to provoke another MidEast player for no good reason
iu

Westerners themselves don't defend a White race. No Western power openly supported racist regimes in South Africa and Rhodesia like they support Ukraine now. Moreover, they imposed sanctions on these regimes.
One could argue that Western civilization died with the end of an Apartheid regime in 1994.
West also created Muslim state in Europe - Kosovo.
Also, Ukraine never stated that it defends a 'white race'. It's purely your fantasy.

Westerners themselves don't defend a White race. No Western power openly supported racist regimes in South Africa and Rhodesia like they support Ukraine now. Moreover, they imposed sanctions on these regimes.
One could argue that Western civilization died with the end of an Apartheid regime in 1994.
West also created Muslim state in Europe - Kosovo.
Also, Ukraine never stated that it defends a 'white race'. It's purely your fantasy.
Westerns aren't just ignoring the White race, they are plotting and acting out against Whites out of slave morality and guilt. They are nigger lovers. Russia, Belarus, and Hungary are the only countries today who are explicitly pro-White and for that they are demonized and hated. Any """"Nazi""" or """pro-White""" who supports the West has have the incoherence of schizophrenia.

Westerns aren't just ignoring the White race, they are plotting and acting out against Whites out of slave morality and guilt. They are nigger lovers. Russia, Belarus, and Hungary are the only countries today who are explicitly pro-White and for that they are demonized and hated. Any """"Nazi""" or """pro-White""" who supports the West has have the incoherence of schizophrenia.
The fact that they allow movements such as BLM to thrive is beyond cucked.

Get rekt.
That's what you get for fighting for a country that supports the globohomo agenda.

Not the worst way to go that I have seen.
His body is still in one piece for the family to see at least
As if they care? His wife, gf, or sisters are probably too busy getting spit-roasted in a neighboring country to care.

Just normies killing each other. Thats all it really is. A lonely pathetic loser like myself would never join the military. Its already bad enough I gotta pay taxes that go to 6ft 230+lbs chad firefighters and police officers.

ukrainian women are bitch, ukrainian men die in a ditch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back