Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultimate lowIQcel trait: you have a horrible memory

Celius

Celius

-
As a fellow gigaretarded lowIQcel myself, I’d have to concur that the simplest way of identifying whether or not you have low IQ is to just test out your memory. If it’s shit then congratulations, chances are you’re dumb as fuck.

My memory is just so horrendous, not only my vocabulary is as dense as the one of a 12 year old both in English and my own native language and I can’t seem to improve upon it no matter how hard I try, I also sometimes just completely forget mid sentence what the fuck I was trying to say when I’m talking to others. This is unbelievably low IQ, the absolute rate of loss in my train of thoughts is just purely absurd. It’s ridiculous.

In terms of education, I did get into a relatively “good” college but it’s all meaningless cause my country is horrid and I’m struggling to catch up with the rest of my sexhaving normie class and have a very hard time learning and memorizing textbooks despite all my efforts into trying to apply good study habits and strategies.

This is so brutal. It’s all so fucking brutal. Why did I have to be born so fucking retarded?

Last edited:
sorry brocel i'm going to have to put you on ignore, i'm not mentally strong enough handle this much suifuel :dafuckfeels:

sorry brocel i'm going to have to put you on ignore, i'm not mentally strong enough handle this much suifuel :dafuckfeels:
Absolutely fucking brutal. Ultimate trucel trait: everybody puts you on ignore cause you are the truest of trucels and that alone is making the entirety of fakecels.is suffer.

Absolutely fucking brutal. Ultimate trucel trait: everybody puts you on ignore cause you are the truest of trucels and that alone is making the entirety of fakecels.is suffer.
i'm a trucel too, i just can't tolerate too much mental pain hence my name @coping mentalcel

As a fellow gigaretarded lowIQcel myself, I’d have to concur that the simplest way of identifying whether or not you have low IQ is to just test out your memory. If it’s shit then congratulations, chances are you’re dumb as fuck.

My memory is just so horrendous, not only my vocabulary is as dense as the one of a 12 year old both in English and my own native language and I can’t seem to improve upon it no matter how hard I try, I also sometimes just completely forget mid sentence what the fuck I was trying to say when I’m talking to others. This is unbelievably low IQ, the absolute rate of loss in my train of thoughts is just purely absurd. It’s ridiculous.

In terms of education, I did get into a relatively “good” college but it’s all meaningless cause my country is horrid and I’m struggling to catch up with the rest of my sexhaving normie class and have a very hard time learning and memorizing textbooks despite all my efforts into trying to apply good study habits and strategies.

This is so brutal. It’s all so fucking brutal. Why did I have to be born so fucking retarded?
You could have amnesia and a learning disability doesn't necessarily mean you're a retard. Maybe you need to broaden your horizons. Get out there and travel, read a book. If you consume stupid things, you will remain stupid. Turn off the video games And the stupid movies and actually learn things that are intellectual. Even if you're dumb as hell, you could still improve the brain by learning about the world, it's hard at first, but even a dumb ass can do it

After a re-reading that I do have to say. I'm probably mentally retarded but it's not my fault I was forced into this world .Stupid is what stupid does remember that. I can't figure things out. I have no social skills, I'm morbidly obese. I'm ugly a virgin with no friends and no career I lost at the game of life. I'm just trying to find out if I was a loser before I was even born

You could have amnesia and a learning disability doesn't necessarily mean you're a retard. Maybe you need to broaden your horizons. Get out there and travel, read a book. If you consume stupid things, you will remain stupid.
I think amnesia is a little bit extreme honestly but I do think I may have some learning disabilities and difficulties especially towards abstract thinking. Can’t really travel much either, I have no one to go out with and doing it all by myself will only make my suffering worse.

Turn off the video games
That I cannot do. It’s the only thing helping me cope. I actually think games especially in the puzzle genre help a lot to keep you sharp.

bad memory is like not being in control of even your own thoughts.

Sounds more like adhd or something. IQ has very little to do with memory.

thats why you make checklist

iq doesn't have any corelation to memory. memory is pretty much connected to other things in the mind
also i do have bad memory and easily forget things but i don't have anything really special in life to keep hold of so i don't really care about what i forget or not

I think amnesia is a little bit extreme honestly but I do think I may have some learning disabilities and difficulties especially towards abstract thinking. Can’t really travel much either, I have no one to go out with and doing it all by myself will only make my suffering worse.

That I cannot do. It’s the only thing helping me cope. I actually think games especially in the puzzle genre help a lot to keep you sharp.
I'm not trying to tell you what to do. Enjoy what makes you happy. My myself i've been getting into editing youtube videos as a hobby. Been doing a lot of audio books and podcasts. I believe video games have lost the spark I had about them when I was in my youth. I'm in my thirties now so my entertainment has shifted. In another ten years I'll get bored of what i'm doing now.

I used to have good memory and could also think faster. But i slowly feel how my memory keeps getting worse and worse and how i take longer to think. Guess thats the consequence of years of rotting in your room and minimum social interactions

Brainrot is real
I used to have good memory and could also think faster. But i slowly feel how my memory keeps getting worse and worse and how i take longer to think. Guess thats the consequence of years of rotting in your room and minimum social interactions