Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ultimate Truecel: Micropenis

Loverboy

Loverboy

Neokantian Schopenhaueriancel
You will never understand this pain there is literally nothing I can do to make up for this it is USELESS. I can never please a woman not even come close and that is all any of them care about

You can argue all you want about who’s more incel but I see ugly guys and ugly nonwhites with girlfriends every single day no matter the race I see them holding hands and going on errands together I will never have that. NEVER!!! Even if somehow I could overcome everything mentally keeping me from interacting with them and even if I got plastic surgery and height increasing surgery I would still be absolutely useless.

there is probably foids with a fetish for that shit

there is probably foids with a fetish for that shit
I think the only fetishes foids have are things happening to them. They don’t have fetishes about their partner’s attributes. They could care less for who’s doing it as long as it gets done to them

You will never understand this pain there is literally nothing I can do to make up for this it is USELESS. I can never please a woman not even come close and that is all any of them care about

That’s your least problem
I see ugly guys and ugly nonwhites with girlfriends every single day
Cope. You are just underestimating their SMV. If they were ugly, women wouldn’t want to be their girlfriends. Common sense.

Cope. You are just underestimating their SMV. If they were ugly, women wouldn’t want to be their girlfriends. Common sense.
Yeah I’m sure they find these fat balding toothless smelly indian men extremely attractive

& even if that were the case that means the uglies still mog me by having a girlfriend anyways so I’m still truecel

Tiny dick is the most humiliating thing for a man. No doubt, having small dick contributes to development of character. You cannot be socially dominant with this crap.