Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unappealing Faces: New Form of Subhuman Appearance?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This man is objectively LTN facially yet he is treated like an extremely ugly subhuman on Omegle for having a very generic, unappealing face: there is a large discrepancy in how men rate vs how women rate faces.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u8ENsVgwB4

especially because his female looksmatch would get simped over. clips like these show us precisely why its over for many men

It's always "Them"...

It's always about the face.

It was over in a matter of milliseconds. Cliche but the online world raises foid standards to a ridiculous level. :feelswhat:

His looksmatch is a Hollywood celeb

703486d0-5764-4481-809c-af8eb16f5561-jpeg.1557897

@Broly doxxed? :giga:

Whores are shallow creatures:feelswhat:

I will say this- the guy needs to hit the gym and neck/shouldermaxx. WAIT WAIT I'M NOT TRYING TO BE BLUEPILLED HERE JUST HEAR ME OUT :shock:. This guy has a normal looking face but he looks like a bobblehead. His head looks weirdly large compared to his spindly body and neck. Nothing grosses foids out more than a guy that looks extremely physically weak/underdeveloped. That's all I'm saying, I don't think his face is the main issue here I think it's that his body/head proportions are really bad.