Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Undeniable proof that this site is ran by feds

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Recently kiwi farms was taken down by their host cloudfare in response to kiwifarm’s “transphobia”

I couldn’t care less since kiwifarms actually used to witch hunt and dox incels not too long ago but something came to my mind

This site is far more notorious than kiwifarms and there have many calls from outsiders to have this site taken down

But that won’t happen

Why?

Because this website gets federal backing:feelsLSD:

This site has been taken down many time and we had to migrate to different domain extensions.

This site has been taken down many time and we had to migrate to different domain extensions.
can't wait till they start hosting from another country
then we can really let the shit fly since it will be impossible to get a warrant for the server data

Russia for sure, parts of SEA or SA

No it hasn’t nigga the site never gets taken down they go down for routine maintenance get your head out of your ass

No it hasn’t nigga the site never gets taken down they go down for routine maintenance get your head out of your ass
Yeah we have been taken down many times, you are a 2022cel so you just don’t know.

Recently kiwi farms was taken down by their host cloudfare in response to kiwifarm’s “transphobia”

I couldn’t care less since kiwifarms actually used to witch hunt and dox incels not too long ago but something came to my mind

This site is far more notorious than kiwifarms and there have many calls from outsiders to have this site taken down

But that won’t happen

Why?

Because this website gets federal backing:feelsLSD:
OP:
4B05A870 1D6C 493C BC5E A717F029580F

that's not proof tbh

We haven't received the same amount of backlash online as they did. :feelsaww:

Bit of a reach brocel, but I have no doubt that the mods will cooperate with feds if asked to. I also have no doubt that this place is being monitored 24/7. Too many users here have been visited by law-enforcement due to their posts here. Don’t be stupid.

True. This site is made to monitor incel online activity. And make us vent or rope instead of going er

AFAIK we might be ditching cloudflare because of their recent move. And im pretty sure KF had more users and activity tbh.

jfl what. This site has gone through 3 domain changes due to stuff like that. Over for newcels

True. This site is made to monitor incel online activity. And make us vent or rope instead of going er

come on Darius L tell me your home address homiecel lets do a incel meetup :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
it will be (((awesome))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Its a well known fact, it's also the reason they don't allow VPN and stuff
4chan is the same as this site in that matter
Both are run by feds

I’ve been around longer than you smart ass, this is just a different account
Then how come you don’t remember the website getting shut down and waiting for it to find a new domain extension? When I joined we were on incels.co, and before my time it was incels.me

Its a well known fact, it's also the reason they don't allow VPN and stuff
4chan is the same as this site in that matter
Both are run by feds
Just pay/ask someone to setup your account from a different IP theory; then use TOR.

The work-around feds don't want you to know.:hax:

So 4chan is run by feds?

Users have been fbi'd here so I'm sure fbi have access to user data like Ip

JoinedJul 9, 2022 :lul::lul::lul: