Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel uni life is the glamorous life

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i live an unglamorus life. and im high rn lmao

go er

Last edited:
Lol?

Uni life is daily suifuel for lonely, unattractive, non-NT men.

Lol?

it's still like being in LA vs being in the middle of nowhere. you may be misreable in LA but at least you are close by. whereas in the latter you have NOTHING

Uni life is only somewhat positive if there are no financial burdens on the student, otherwise it is hell with the numerous Chads and Stacies you'll find in classes.

You miss your uni life, right?

What the hell are you talking about OP?

it's still like being in LA vs being in the middle of nowhere. you may be misreable in LA but at least you are close by. whereas in the latter you have NOTHING
What difference does it make if you are close to anything?

Like, how is it in any way to your benefit that you are surrounded by Stacies, if they don't give two fucks about you and you have no chance with them?? It's like being parched and looking at a person drinking, it's just torture.

You just forget how much you hated your uni life because regardless of where you are, you will be unhappy.

LIFE ENDS AFTER COLLEGE. EVEN NORMIES RECOGNIZE THIS

OP is being ironic/sarcastic, why you users no c that?

OP is being ironic/sarcastic
Cucc

If you have no friends uni sucks. I wish I just had friends to go party every weekend with like everyone else. Now I sit in my room surrounded by joy that I can't apart of.

Lol?

I would have sui’d at uni if I hadn’t had a gaming PC. Diablo 2 and Morrowind got me through it.

have to go back to uni in sept
A68505A7 E650 40AF BA99 92692315321B

LIFE ENDS AFTER COLLEGE. EVEN NORMIES RECOGNIZE THIS
This is why japan is smart, they recognize that your life is basically over after high school

Uni life is literally the opposite of glamorous desu, most people live in cheap, shitty houses, living on stretched budgets. Plus all the hot but incredibly obnoxious girls around with their chad boyfriends is a nightmare for most guys-incels or not.

Fucking same. Are you on the quarter system too?
in Ontario most unis are September-December fall semester

January - April winter semster

Then spring and summer is may- August but those are optional