Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unless you're white, Latinas would treat you as subhuman

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
This is insane. In Dominican Republic for example there is this notion of "mejorar la raza" (bettering the race) which makes whiteness an undesirable trait in society (also bc it´s associated with social, educational, and economical capital).

Not only that but the expectations of latinas towards guys are extremely archaic and traditional. If you have just. a few feminine traits it´ll be impossible for you to get anything: they´re the true enforcers of machismo in latin american society. This is in opposition to white culture which tends to be a little bit more "alternative oriented" and white girls are generally a little bit open to other expressions of masculinity besides the traditional one.

Last edited:
mejorar la raza should be applied to Latinas too. Every brown whore's pussy should be sealed shut.

Fuck this shit I'm going to JBWmaxx in South America. If I whiten their race, there is also less potential damage for the United states when the whole continent mingles. I just hope they don't fuck it up and start letting Africans in, too.

Fuck this shit I'm going to JBWmaxx in South America. If I whiten their race, there is also less potential damage for the United states when the whole continent mingles. I just hope they don't fuck it up and start letting Africans in, too.
Ika-Sama

Globally speaking whites are fakecels unless they´re sub 3

Latinas are everywhere in the United States, their stock is so low that I wouldn't give a fuck about a chola bitch acting like a typical HisPanic.

Are you African American or Japanese?
Jamaican

Since I'm black in America, your'e also correct.

Download 2

Latinas are everywhere in the United States, their stock is so low that I wouldn't give a fuck about a chola bitch acting like a typical HisPanic.
The good thing about Latinas, is that they seem not to care about height so much. I've seen 5'6 Mexicans with wives.

Last edited:
Most latinas are ugly af tbh. The only hot ones are the ones that look white

Modern Day Genghis Khan of the west.

Wrath of Kahns me

u can be black and still be smarter than me, it's just the average black is less intelligent than the average eurasian

yes but it depends on the region, halo smv from kpop to asians is also very strong here among younger girls

I can confirm. Back in my whorecelling days, the rudest, most disrespectful whores I encountered were Latinas

This is insane. In Dominican Republic for example there is this notion of "mejorar la raza" (bettering the race) which makes whiteness an undesirable trait in society
But my white grandmother decided to throw that away by breeding with niggers and creating mongrels just like the rest of the goddamn side of the island.

But my white grandmother decided to throw that away by breeding with niggers and creating mongrels just like the rest of the goddamn side of the island.

Probably a bastard.

white girls are generally a little bit open to other expressions of masculinity besides the traditional one.
They will fuck other woman but not a fucking chance they will fuck any non 100% masculine man

Last edited:
They will fuck other woman but not a fucking chance they will fuck any non 100% masculine man

Not true, maybe they wouldn't fuck feminine man at the level of flowery gays but they'll have sex with guys who present SOME feminine features.

Not true, maybe they wouldn't fuck feminine man at the level of flowery gays but they'll have sex with guys who present SOME feminine features.
If you count having sex having sex with a 40 years old woman looking for someone who will raise their Chad children then yes

If you count having sex having sex with a 40 years old woman looking for someone who will raise their Chad children then yes

This is cope, go to any coastal city and you´ll have a shit ton of alt girls that are open to the guys that i´m referring to.
Brutal

Last edited:
I live around a lot of hispanics. If a white guy walks in he gets treated like a god.

There are two types of latina foids. The white looking ones and the short fat goblina types. Some fall in between.

Also, latinas do in fact, dislike noodlewhores for taking white men. White foids do too but its very low key. No one wants to seem racist nowadays especially in the bay area.

But most people, black, hispanic, white foids, or asian dudes all notice WMAF couples and sometimes make negative disdainful remarks on WMAF couples. The only people I know that like WMAF couples and defend them are white liberals. (liberal White beta males mostly). Becaue the average white foid and even the average liberal feminist white foid are very racist against men of color and dislike WMAF couples as well.

Last edited:
I live around a lot of hispanics. If a white guy walks in he gets treated like a god.

There are two types of latina foids. The white looking ones and the short fat goblina types. Some fall in between.

Also, latinas do in fact, dislike noodlewhores for taking white men. White foids do too but its very low key. No one wants to seem racist nowadays especially in the bay area.

But most people, black, hispanic, white foids, or asian dudes all notice WMAF couples and sometimes make negative disdainful remarks on WMAF couples. The only people I know that like WMAF couples and defend them are white liberals. (liberal White beta males mostly). Becaue the average white foid and even the average liberal feminist white foid are very racist against men of color and dislike WMAF couples as well.

Interesting.

jgl not surprised ethnics have always been obsessed with whiteness much more than any other whitoids

maybe i can try jbwmaxxing there then, I like the look of latinas,

There are two types of latina foids. The white looking ones and the short fat goblina types. Some fall in between.[UWSL].[/UWSL]
:yes: I think that white normies of low lvl and less have less chances with latinas who look white but maybe the halo of being foreign compensated

Why anyone still denies JBW in non white country kek

whole Latin America is a shithole because of their culture

I want to fuck a Latina hard tbh:feelsohh:.

In Madrid and Barcelona, the more black you are the more you attract women. Is insane this fucking multiculturalism

In Madrid and Barcelona, the more black you are the more you attract women. Is insane this fucking multiculturalism
What? Don't darker whites like spanish and italian love blonde white guys?

What? Don't darker whites like spanish and italian love blonde white guys?
Nop, in Spain and ltaly we are almost all white with brown or blonde hair. Having a dark skin is the exception and it is seen as more exotic. [UWSL]Most girls say they want brown guys.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]And feminism, which attacks the heterosexual white man, and multiculturalism favor this fact. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]This is just seen in big cities like Barcelona and Madrid[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Nop, in Spain and ltaly we are almost all white with brown or blonde hair. Having a dark skin is the exception and it is seen as more exotic. [UWSL]Most girls say they want brown guys.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]And feminism, which attacks the heterosexual white man, and multiculturalism favor this fact. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]This is just seen in big cities like Barcelona and Madrid[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Only if you are a black exotic chad.

Not at all, in HS all the brown skin condifent guys where what made girls wet. as a white male this has not been never a bonus unless the dark-skinned guy in question was uglier or shorter than me, which was usually not the case.

I as a white male im drowning in pussy right now, i will tell you a secret. there are 3 girls below my pc as im typing this sucking me off, cuz they want to get my babies and im trying to think of a way to make them go. but they want white guys that much :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I as a white male im drowning in pussy right now, i will tell you a secret. there are 3 girls below my pc as im typing this sucking me off, cuz they want to get my babies and im trying to think of a way to make them go. but they want white guys that much :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Average "incel.is" user

Modern Day Genghis Khan of the west.
i want to create my own sub ethnic group of people all descended from me with how many bitches i fuck, and they'll all be locally desired cuz of white boost + german last hame and the ethnicity will be named after my last name too :feelsdevil: