Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular abortion quotes

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
"If a woman has[the right to an abortion], why shouldn't a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman? At least the rapist's pursuit of sexual freedom doesn't [in most cases] result in anyone's death"--Lawrence Lockman (R-ME)

"Rape is kinda like the weather. If it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it"-- Clayton Williams (R-Tx)

"Rape victims should make the best of a bad situation" --Rick Santorum (R-PA)

Retarded tradcuck quotes :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"If a woman has[the right to an abortion], why shouldn't a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman? At least the rapist's pursuit of sexual freedom doesn't [in most cases] result in anyone's death"--Lawrence Lockman (R-ME)

"Rape is kinda like the weather. If it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it"-- Clayton Williams (R-Tx)

"Rape victims should make the best of a bad situation" --Rick Santorum (R-PA)
I'm not gonna use all those shit

They are unpopular for a reason.

Here to remind us that the Right is just as shitty as the Left. Also remember that when toilets think of rape they think of Chad and get wet. The "natural shutting down of a toilet's body" only happens when a Sub-5 rapes her, then she develops instant vaginismus to make sure they won't be penetrated. Only Chad's are physically capable of rape. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Everyone loves to play the rape card. Instead of lying about how many people get raped maybe actually empower yourself by using a weapon instead of being a whore and having a tall bf for “protection”