Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Unpopular opinion: foids are stronger than males.

You're retarded
IMG 20231122 110620
IMG 20231122 110559

Yes

Women are stronger than men in the psychological aspect of things because they have the power to make a man kill himself over said women.
women will go out with men who are obviously mentally fucked in the head and are just downright crazy but women can't see this because they are focused on the male's looks, if they are so psychologically strong why can they not sniff out obvious abusers?

women will go out with men who are obviously mentally fucked in the head and are just downright crazy but women can't see this because they are focused on the male's looks, if they are so psychologically strong why can they not sniff out obvious abusers?
Blurry picture of a cat v0 r2vmo6ij4wib1

Extremely untrue. Women are weak minded creatures that do not know how to deal with hardship, an example of that is my mother roping despite having a son that gives her half a million euros for her issues. @based_meme
I still can't get over the fact that that happened to you, brother. It's such a sick, cruel joke from the universe that a truecel's own mom roped before he did. :fuk::cryfeels:

This newfag is blue pilled and has no idea what he's talking about. Us existing and being here, finding the will to keep going for years and years and FUCKIN' YEARS is a testament to the fact that men's willpower is much, much stronger than women's. You even had holes on social media roping during the CHINK-19 lockdowns because they couldn't stand being alone for several months without human touch and contact. Months. Meanwhile us:

Last edited:
Women wouldn't last a day in our boots, they're much weaker than us.

I admit that if there's one thing they mog us, it's about giving birth, bc I imagine having a 3-something kg alive thing coming out from your pussy must be quite hurtful. But even this, they choose it.

Idk what tag to put. It either unpopular opinion/theory.

Males are stronger than females in any aspect of all EXCEPT for the psychological one.

Women are stronger than men in the psychological aspect of things because they have the power to make a man kill himself over said women.

Anyway killing yourself over a break up is CUCKEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyway, heres a schizo montage:
View attachment 1020525
agreed

Women wouldn't last a day in our boots, they're much weaker than us.

I admit that if there's one thing they mog us, it's about giving birth, bc I imagine having a 3-something kg alive thing coming out from your pussy must be quite hurtful. But even this, they choose it.