Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unpopular opinion: having hair is worse than balding

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Having hair in your legs, nipples, belly button, balls, anus, chest and belly; specially at young age is worse than balding at that age.

At least with balding you can put a wig, shave it all(and is less anoying than the parts I listed above) or bald men have their niche. But having hair in those parts is hideous and is a pain on pass to remove and keep removed.

Example: I shaved my nipples once with a gillet and I bled the whole night :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:

:feelsseriously: you can't be serious. Losing hair is brutal for every men who doesn't have the perfect giga Chad skull.

I agree tbh. If I lost my head hair not much would change. Well probably less respect but that's it

wearing a wig is a pretty big deal. transplants are expensive and not an option for everyone.

op has marianna trench level iq.

Bro. 5% of Senior citizens hairline mog me.

Life is hysterically unfair.

How do you think I feel when I see a geezer who can't even hold shit in his ass, having a better hairline than me when I'm not even 30?

:feelsseriously: you can't be serious. Losing hair is brutal for every men who doesn't have the perfect giga Chad skull.
Shaving nipples is equally or worse. :feelsUgh:

Fucking hell, I am bald and have a lot of body hair. Trash genetics :feelsrope:

Retarded thread

Retarded ass take

Usually being a bald cunt still consists of having hairy backs, chest etc. Hair everywhere except on your fucking head.

How do you think I feel when I see a geezer who can't even hold shit in his ass, having a better hairline than me when I'm not even 30?
:fuk::feelskek:

Biggest cope I've ever heard.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wise man once said: " If you have no hair, then you have no life." -Hamudi

I have this on my head, slightly more symmetrical. I never cut my hair short because of it. Balding for me would mean constantly wearing a cap or beanie 24/7. I'd be so fucking embarrassed.
dc0207-case1_52914.jpg
:bigbrain:

I noticed that too. Like this old-timer here who is 68 and has more hair than many of the guys under 30 that I've seen :shock:

A36LLZ6QZVPKNJVZZEPCFSNNNQ.jpg

Having hair in your legs, nipples, belly button, balls, anus, chest and belly; specially at young age is worse than balding at that age.
Retarded kid thinking,do you walk around naked? No so toilets don't see that, you're retarded af

Giga cope. Balding is one of the worst things that can happen to a man and not many can pull off that shaved head look.

Balding = death sentence

C

At least with balding you can put a wig, shave it all(and is less anoying than the parts I listed above) or bald men have their niche. But having hair in those parts is hideous and is a pain on pass to remove and keep removed.

Example: I shaved my nipples once with a gillet and I bled the whole night :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am balding and also have hair on my body!!!
Shit!!