Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion: This forum should only be allowed for those who can prove at least 12 face-to-face rejections

Do you give signals to girls you like in those situations? Well they're even less likely to. And approaching foids is simply going over and talking to them and seeing how they react. Even if 99% of them are uninterested and walk away, you can approach 1 girl a day and get 3+ girlfriends a year.
I can see you have approached enough girls to know that much, kudos to you my boyo.

I used to think IOIs were a thing back in the day as well until I realized that most of the times girls won't give any and the reasons can be the same as why we don't go out doing the same: it can be very embarassing and scary. Ofc different people will react different, surely, some bold girls out there will give these blatant eye contact stares or approach chads, but these ain't the majority.

Until you have done it enough times you simply don't know if it's over for you. I will be honest here and say: I have seen uglier guys than me with girls, so it may not be over for me, that's why I'm still trying.

I'm sick of these kids who don't have the balls to do anything but still whine about being incel at 16 or whatever.
They're demonstrating foid levels of entitlement.
Cowards don't deserve pussy.
No joke I would actually do this if you could just hear the voices.
I got rejected 4 times, i could farm rejections but i think it would mess me up mentally.
I’ve tried, and I was fucked up for a little after the first three in a row

Last edited:
Do you give signals to girls you like in those situations? Well they're even less likely to. And approaching foids is simply going over and talking to them and seeing how they react. Even if 99% of them are uninterested and walk away, you can approach 1 girl a day and get 3+ girlfriends a year.
Good answer. When applying math (3+ girlfriends per year), the inceldom looks like a stupid thing, as with math we see that you can get a gf by approaching a different woman everyday (im not talking about truecels here). Thats a complex thing, im still trying to figure it out as there're other factors such as looksmatch, hipergamy, signs that a woman sends (or not), and these factors are probably related to your success or fail in love, together with the number of tryings and if you are considering only approaching your looksmatch tho (which, in an ideal world, is the perfect option).

mirin blatant autism

I said that some guys are such pussies they wouldn't be able to do a thing even if handed to them
I'm NT bruh, i just will find it suspicios that an average female would want to do something with me:feelsokman:
I can see you have approached enough girls to know that much, kudos to you my boyo.

I used to think IOIs were a thing back in the day as well until I realized that most of the times girls won't give any and the reasons can be the same as why we don't go out doing the same: it can be very embarassing and scary. Ofc different people will react different, surely, some bold girls out there will give these blatant eye contact stares or approach chads, but these ain't the majority.

Until you have done it enough times you simply don't know if it's over for you. I will be honest here and say: I have seen uglier guys than me with girls, so it may not be over for me, that's why I'm still trying.
Girls GIVE IOIs to guy's they're interested in. Even to normies kek. Only incels and low-tier normies dont get any IOIs :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I'd actually be OK with something like this.

It would create a forum of extremely motivated, high effort, perceptive and tenacious incels, at the price of that number being very small.

It would absolutely destroy low effort basement style incels and expel them.

I guess we're not ready for such a place tbh

forum would die so fasy

Pažarskis​