Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Unveiling the Mysteries of Tarot

spiritually mogs me

Will check that video out a little later, thanks.

Do you know manly p hall? What's your thoughts on him?
I heard of him when I used to watch conspiracy videos, but I don't know anything about him.

Demonic shit yet again.

Yes, and I will continue to post Demonic shit everyday, you demiurge worshiping npc.
Look at whom calling me a npc, wannabe original npc fool that dont know what he is doing.

Look at whom calling me a npc, wannabe original npc fool that dont know what he is doing.
Are you fucking delusional? Can't you see how fucking different I am from all other guys on this site?

Are you fucking delusional? Can't you see how fucking different I am from all other guys on this site?
No, you're nothing special, tbhngl.

I mean that, not as an insult, but to emphasize the fact that sorcerers and mages don't have a higher status than the rest of us. In fact, you arguably have a lower status, as you're intentionally weakening (and eventually severing) your natural connection to the divine source of creation aka God in seeking assistance from beings beyond the veil that are in essence lesser than you.