Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Update and 1 year anniversary thread

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
I just wanted to come back to to explain my absence and reflect on my time here. I don’t know how long I’ve been inactive but it’s certainly been less than a month. During this time I hadn’t totally left the forum as I would come here occasionally and lurk, my time spent here has been drastically reduced since then.

I didn’t leave in order to “improve my life” or anything like that. In fact I’ve been feeling much more miserable and unstable than usual. However, I feel as if I’ve lost touch with this place. During my time here I’ve called out many members and have complained endlessly about fakecels, volcels, edgy teens, failed normies, /pol/tards etc. I was never under the impression that this place was 100% legit and over time I’ve learned to live with that. Even so, the forum is definitely not what it used to be and along with everything in my life seems to be degrading in the worst of ways over time.

On the subject of my life as of late, I’ve been feeling the gravity of my situation much more strongly with this past weekend only aggravating matters. I feel as if I’ve passed through the bargaining phase of my life. I tried lookmaxxig, personalitymaxxing, and made a failed attempt at moneymaxxing. After taking the blackpill and realizing how futile my past efforts were I gave up and attempted to simply waste away as a NEET and yet I was denied even this path. I’ve grown tired of trying to steer away from the inevitable. For all my talk I still wish for something of a re-roll so to speak, simply being normal would be good enough for me. The pain from the loss of what could’ve been along with constant attacks from my fellow man will not leave me nor will all the the unpleasant memories that continue to haunt me.

I am constantly abused and yet forbidden to hide and so I’m left with few options. Taking things to their logical conclusion death is the only way out. I’ve been putting this off for awhile now but it’s time I get on with the final chapter of my short life. While I’m not making my preparations I’ll be drowning myself in various copes. The process won’t be instantaneous so I’ll need to keep it together for as long as possible. I won’t be here to often but I’ll log in periodically to check and see if anyone left me a message. Other than that I simply won’t have the time to engage with the forum so I guess this is somewhat of a farewell. In spite of everything, this place has allowed me to take control of my life in a way that I never would’ve done without the knowledge and wisdom that a few members here have provided. I’ve enjoyed interacting with many of the users here be it through various threads, streams or private conversations. I wish most of you the best whatever that may be for you as an individual and I hope that I will escape this intolerable state of existence soon

Sad shit, man.

I'm sorry. Its a shame it has to be this way. Fuck life.

die die, uh... bye bye !

Accept it, there is no way out.

Cope in Peace.

See ya, space cowboy. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Also happy 1st anniversary I guess?

See ya, space cowboy. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Also happy 1st anniversary I guess?
I’ll be around for a bit though it won’t be long

So I guess you’re not gonna be posting here anymore. Anyways good luck on your future endeavors and I sincerely do hope you make it out

I’ll be around for a bit though it won’t be long
I feel somewhat guilty because I have a feeling that I'm an indirect reason that you're leaving the forums besides from your mental instability. Still though, it hurts seeing all the posters I know get replaced by newcels who think they're hot shit.

So I guess you’re not gonna be posting here anymore. Anyways good luck on your future endeavors and I sincerely do hope you make it out
My post rate will certainly slow to a crawl but hey, less competition for you right :feelskek:. Seriously though, thanks I hope things go well for you as well
I feel somewhat guilty because I have a feeling that I'm an indirect reason that you're leaving the forums besides from your mental instability. Still though, it hurts seeing all the posters I know get replaced by newcels who think they're hot shit.
Trust me, you’re one of the better newcels, though I guess that isn’t really a fitting title for you anymore or at least it won’t be within a few months

I knew it, society is not letting the bottom third of men escape anymore, it's zero dopamine for them and they can either take it or leave it. That doesn't make it any less sad to hear that you're thinking about throwing in the towel, especially if you're on the younger side.

I'm sad to hear this man. I always enjoyed having you around and I wish you the best.

I knew it, society is not letting the bottom third of men escape anymore, it's zero dopamine for them and they can either take it or leave it. That doesn't make it any less sad to hear that you're thinking about throwing in the towel, especially if you're on the younger side.
That’s the jist of it, there’s no benefit in trying to play the game especially when the deck is stacked against me
Damn bro. I wondered where you'd gone and this makes me sad. You were one of my favorite users. This place has a deficit of people like you and I.:feelscry:
Yeah, the place is almost unrecognizable aside from a few staples here and there. Posters like you are what kept me around for so long
You always had a knack for writing about our similar situations, I know exactly how you feel when you write this. I wish you all the best man.

Man life is sad sometimes. Losing all my friends on this forum. Perhaps it's a sign my time has come as well.
Yes, we certainly seem to be very like-minded, we’ve both been scorned stoic so to speak and it shows. I hate to say it but when everything is seemingly crumbling around you it’s not a good sign. Hopefully you have some copes that will keep you satisfied until it’s time to make serious decisions
I'm sad to hear this man. I always enjoyed having you around and I wish you the best.
Thanks man, all in all it was a fun ride. I had a good time posting along side you
Very relatable post honestly, I feel much the same way. Really wish things could be different for us all honestly. I'd like say I hoped things get better for you, but it just feels hollow, I think we all know it rarely gets better for people like us. Still glad to see you're okay for now though, always liked you as a poster here.
Agreed, there are hundreds of millions of men who have died in a similar position all the while wishing for a way out. I’m nothing special and the chances of me joining them are depressingly high. It’s a shame but that’s just how these things work. Still this place at least all helped me make sense of my struggle and I thank you

I just wanted to come back to to explain my absence and reflect on my time here. I don’t know how long I’ve been inactive but it’s certainly been less than a month. During this time I hadn’t totally left the forum as I would come here occasionally and lurk, my time spent here has been drastically reduced since then.

I didn’t leave in order to “improve my life” or anything like that. In fact I’ve been feeling much more miserable and unstable than usual. However, I feel as if I’ve lost touch with this place. During my time here I’ve called out many members and have complained endlessly about fakecels, volcels, edgy teens, failed normies, /pol/tards etc. I was never under the impression that this place was 100% legit and over time I’ve learned to live with that. Even so, the forum is definitely not what it used to be and along with everything in my life seems to be degrading in the worst of ways over time.

On the subject of my life as of late, I’ve been feeling the gravity of my situation much more strongly with this past weekend only aggravating matters. I feel as if I’ve passed through the bargaining phase of my life. I tried lookmaxxig, personalitymaxxing, and made a failed attempt at moneymaxxing. After taking the blackpill and realizing how futile my past efforts were I gave up and attempted to simply waste away as a NEET and yet I was denied even this path. I’ve grown tired of trying to steer away from the inevitable. For all my talk I still wish for something of a re-roll so to speak, simply being normal would be good enough for me. The pain from the loss of what could’ve been along with constant attacks from my fellow man will not leave me nor will all the the unpleasant memories that continue to haunt me.

I am constantly abused and yet forbidden to hide and so I’m left with few options. Taking things to their logical conclusion death is the only way out. I’ve been putting this off for awhile now but it’s time I get on with the final chapter of my short life. While I’m not making my preparations I’ll be drowning myself in various copes. The process won’t be instantaneous so I’ll need to keep it together for as long as possible. I won’t be here to often but I’ll log in periodically to check and see if anyone left me a message. Other than that I simply won’t have the time to engage with the forum so I guess this is somewhat of a farewell. In spite of everything, this place has allowed me to take control of my life in a way that I never would’ve done without the knowledge and wisdom that a few members here have provided. I’ve enjoyed interacting with many of the users here be it through various threads, streams or private conversations. I wish most of you the best whatever that may be for you as an individual and I hope that I will escape this intolerable state of existence soon
Finally you came back

Accepting death is the best we can do. I will too rope eventually

What kind of abuse have you dealt with if you don't mind me asking? Do you actually deal with people being shitty with you regularly?
Bullying since about age 10, threats of violence and homelessness by my parents, and shitty treatment from my younger brother who lost all respect for me since he had a front row seat to the bulk of my failures and humiliation. Those were the most frequent and consistent but I’ve had many terrible isolated incidents and between my regularly scheduled suffering

Accepting death is the best we can do. I will too rope eventually
It’s the only way for many
Damn that's rough, even worse when you can't even rely on your own family
It’s even worse when you somehow belive that they’re on your side in spite of their actions. Learning to let go was a very hard lesson for me to learn

sorry to hear this man, we deserve better than this shit life, hope u continue posting from time to time ur a rly good writer tbh :feelsokman:

Remember bro,you can always talk here to people when you feel totally alone cause you know that someone here can relate.i wont tell you that it will get better,cause i dont know tbh,but try your best to find reasons to live

I'm sorry to hear this man, i was hoping that the reason for your absence would've been something more positive. Anyway, i respect your decision, and wish you the best. Good bye, for now.

tbh i'd go ER (in call of duty) if i was about to kms but that's just me

probably because that would cure my ptsd

I am 37 year old KHHV. So if I could endure it this long then so can you. There are always copes and illusions that will make shit bearable.

I'll miss you man. When the time comes, I'll support you because it takes a lot to do what you're doing and, honestly, I bloody hope you mess it up so you stick around, even if it means me not taking your spot in posts

That was depressing.
Well better it be sincere than not.
I do hope things get a bit easier later down the road for you man.
Don´t kill yourself please, at the very least find something that gives you a good enough reason to stay alive.
It´s very dark wishing for death.
Letting that blackhole eating you from the insides, one day it will develop into action.

Good luck man, I hope you can have a positive change.

fuark bro. im so sorry :cryfeels:

hopefully your situation gets better, but knowing the shit deal life has given you thats extremely unlikely. u were one of the best posters here.

sorry to hear this man, we deserve better than this shit life, hope u continue posting from time to time ur a rly good writer tbh :feelsokman:
I’ll be around for a little while just much less active
Remember bro,you can always talk here to people when you feel totally alone cause you know that someone here can relate.i wont tell you that it will get better,cause i dont know tbh,but try your best to find reasons to live
Honestly, being lonely sucks but I’ve been alone for a long time I’m somewhat used to it by this point. It’s everything else that really gets to me
I'm sorry to hear this man, i was hoping that the reason for your absence would've been something more positive. Anyway, i respect your decision, and wish you the best. Good bye, for now.
Thanks for the support and the concern
I am 37 year old KHHV. So if I could endure it this long then so can you. There are always copes and illusions that will make shit bearable.
I’m already running on fumes as it is. My failed attempt at being a NEET was my last hope
I'll miss you man. When the time comes, I'll support you because it takes a lot to do what you're doing and, honestly, I bloody hope you mess it up so you stick around, even if it means me not taking your spot in posts
Trust me, I’ll be very thorough, but I’ll miss you as well
That was depressing.
Well better it be sincere than not.
I do hope things get a bit easier later down the road for you man.
Don´t kill yourself please, at the very least find something that gives you a good enough reason to stay alive.
It´s very dark wishing for death.
Letting that blackhole eating you from the insides, one day it will develop into action.
I’m gonna die eventually but while I’m still young, relatively healthy, and below the radar I can at the very least determine the length and intensity of my suffering
fuark bro. im so sorry :cryfeels:

hopefully your situation gets better, but knowing the shit deal life has given you thats extremely unlikely. u were one of the best posters here.
Thanks bro. The downward spiral continues but people like you made it a bit more bearable

hope all is well staro

just LDAR in the afterlife

tbh i'd go ER (in call of duty) if i was about to kms but that's just me

probably because that would cure my ptsd
This

just LDAR in the afterlife
View attachment 142726
:feelskek:

Taking things to their logical conclusion death is the only way out
Reading shit like this is the reason why I could never give up on wealthmaxxing, the only true escapes from our lives require a man to be resourceful, if you are lacking resources you are stuck in your shitty life and your only way out it death

Last edited: