Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Update: Federal appeals court dismisses ridiculous lawsuit filed against Netflix over suicide of 15-year-old femoid.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
062bee0ecd471c74c5ac62e1708d97a8

Last month I wrote about The Estate of Isabella "Bella" Herndon v. Netflix. The basic gist of the case is that some 15-year-old foid (pictured above) unalived itself after watching a TV show, and her parents wanted money. The district court: "No can do, buddy boyo." So her family appealed to the Ninth Circuit.

You can read my previous thread here, for more detail:

Well, the Ninth Circuit decided the case last week, and the Court avoided the First Amendment questions entirely. Instead, Judges Miller, Bade, and VanDyke (all Trump appointees) pointed out that Bella's parents filed the suit way past the statute of limitations, and affirmed the district court's dismissal of the lawsuit. Boom. Done and dusted.

I've attached the Ninth Circuit's unpublished opinion here:

While it's disappointing that the Ninth Circuit did not directly address the free speech issues—I'm sure that with the increasing appetite to blame social media companies for all our social ills—similar issues will soon arise in a more appropriate vehicle. For now, I will simply rejoice in the fact that Bella's family failed in their attempt to use their dead kid as an emotional pawn to trump the First Amendment.

LMAO how are foids this weak? :lul::lul::lul: JFL

@kay' @KillNiggers @NeverEvenBegan @Simba @Grodd @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @ItsovERfucks @BlueCore @Immolator @Incedel @Efiliste @Ernst22 @frmentalcel @Vlarke @Skoga @Copexodius Maximus @IncelGolem @Dr. Autismo @Emba @Initium @JudeoBiden @lifefuel @go2sleep @Lurkercel0 @balkanceI @-TheRinku127- @Crazy_Sicko @Indari @erenyeager @nazianime

fragile femininity

Modern version of violent videogames cause violence or rock music will turn everyone satanic kek

Modern version of violent videogames cause violence or rock music will turn everyone satanic kek

I think you're proof that wealth affords privilege that, if nothing else, is the best cope for inceldom. Inceldom clearly doesn't bother you, because you only post when there's legal news that interests you. You're not here complaining about your life because your life is pretty great.

Wtf do the parent expected? They expect because of a show( a bad one too) will win them a case against illogical cause of suicide?

Thanks for tagging me!

I think you're proof that wealth affords privilege that, if nothing else, is the best cope for inceldom. Inceldom clearly doesn't bother you, because you only post when there's legal news that interests you. You're not here complaining about your life because your life is pretty great.
Well, I don't have anywhere near as much free time as I used to have, which sucks in its own way.

Wtf do the parent expected? They expect because of a show( a bad one too) will win them a case against illogical cause of suicide?
I think they expected a payday, that Netflix (or their insurer) would write them a check just to shut them up.

But the reason why I posted about this case was because the parents' attorneys advanced a very dangerous argument: namely, that speech about suicide, or rape, or school violence, should give rise to tortious liability if done "irresponsibly". Glad that neither the district court nor the appeals court bought that bullshit. That, and also the material facts are pretty fucking funny here.

Imagine thinking you deserve money from show publishers because your kid decided to rope after watching it.

There are a billion other things to watch that are way worse than 13th reasons why and people dont rope because of that.

More like just turn off the tv theory.

Not to mention that the show is completely fake too and is such a normie bait of a show with 30 yo actors larping as teenagers who cant act for shit

Imagine killing yourself over a show jfl.

Based, so glad trump one if it had been hillary cronies they would have pulled some retarded shit and set up an even more retarded precedent. Foids killing themselves should be the natural order of things

i remember watching that same show, 13 reasons why, and i remember it was the cringiest and most dog shit show i've ever seen how do you even kill yourself over it jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1080974

Last month I wrote about The Estate of Isabella "Bella" Herndon v. Netflix. The basic gist of the case is that some 15-year-old foid (pictured above) unalived itself after watching a TV show, and her parents wanted money. The district court: "No can do, buddy boyo." So her family appealed to the Ninth Circuit.

You can read my previous thread here, for more detail:

Well, the Ninth Circuit decided the case last week, and the Court avoided the First Amendment questions entirely. Instead, Judges Miller, Bade, and VanDyke (all Trump appointees) pointed out that Bella's parents filed the suit way past the statute of limitations, and affirmed the district court's dismissal of the lawsuit. Boom. Done and dusted.

I've attached the Ninth Circuit's unpublished opinion here:

While it's disappointing that the Ninth Circuit did not directly address the free speech issues—I'm sure that with the increasing appetite to blame social media companies for all our social ills—similar issues will soon arise in a more appropriate vehicle. For now, I will simply rejoice in the fact that Bella's family failed in their attempt to use their dead kid as an emotional pawn to trump the First Amendment.

LMAO how are foids this weak? :lul::lul::lul: JFL

@kay' @KillNiggers @NeverEvenBegan @Simba @Grodd @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @ItsovERfucks @BlueCore @Immolator @Incedel @Efiliste @Ernst22 @frmentalcel @Vlarke @Skoga @Copexodius Maximus @IncelGolem @Dr. Autismo @Emba @Initium @JudeoBiden @lifefuel @go2sleep @Lurkercel0 @balkanceI @-TheRinku127- @Crazy_Sicko @Indari @erenyeager @nazianime

Lol so this family just wasted money trying to sue then huh. Good the court dismissed it, this shit was retarded beyond belief.

What is itachi
Jfl, it’s over for animetards who thought everyone would get that reference. He’s a character from the show Naruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back