Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update on my medical issue

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Ive talked to the hospital and the reccomendation letter finally got thru, But i havent gotten a finite answer yet from the hospital, My thing is still horribly disfigured and painful, from the side, I have just been rotting inside my apartment and it seems my parents are finally on board with helping me getting to the hospital what remains now is the hospital if they are willing, Its 31 days over the time it says it should take which is 10 days, I have been in utmost pain ever since my looksmaxxing attempt collapsed on me a few weeks/months in where i thought it was finally getting better, I have no way to rope and when i tried to it didnt work because my swallow reflex and the bone in the throat kept pushing against the rope and it was painful and made it impossible for me to rope, Howewer i almost lost consciousness enduring it but i cant quit yet, Im in utter fucking mental pain and physical pain but oh well, Its been around a month since i made a .is thread, Ive been checking up on my brocels from time to time hence why ive been halfway online a few times, You may have seen me because i still care about my brocels, :cryfeels: There is no way out of this for me, If this hospitalization fails, I am doomed to rope or LDAR forever, I can never look normal ugly and it will be completely over for me forever, No amout of looksmaxxing can fix my weak chin or prey eyes when i have such a disfigured nose, I am a nosecel, Maybe i should try and live with it, Idk yet, I should never have fucking tried to looksmaxx my jew nose, Now im stuck with the result unless the hospital is able to fix it if they grant me help, Either its they fix nerves and not how fucked it is or they fix it completely or its a bust, Its so unclear and i am in so deep despair that i would rather throw myself into a lava pit head first and drown, This is inhumane and i cannot live like this with the extreme chronic pain it takes.

My last shot is the hospital, If its rejected, I may try 1 last time and goto a cheap one in slavland, They can forge bones from ribs so maybe its not completely over, Half my nose is completely going inwards while the rest is somewhat straight, it looks like a V shape going inwards and its painful, So so painful :cryfeels:

Whatever you do, Dont get a nosejob unless you got money to cover a 2nd one, Otherwise your fucked.

Imma see what i can do, I dont wanna die over a damn nose, But i dont want to be a disfigured basement dweller while watching everyone go on with theyre happy lives forever, I see couples holding hands, I see people with better bones than me and i see women hugging taller and better men, I feel utter despair, I have no idea why my parents didnt abort me at birth.

Ive talked to the hospital and the reccomendation letter finally got thru, But i havent gotten a finite answer yet from the hospital, My thing is still horribly disfigured and painful, from the side, I have just been rotting inside my apartment and it seems my parents are finally on board with helping me getting to the hospital what remains now is the hospital if they are willing, Its 31 days over the time it says it should take which is 10 days, I have been in utmost pain ever since my looksmaxxing attempt collapsed on me a few weeks/months in where i thought it was finally getting better, I have no way to rope and when i tried to it didnt work because my swallow reflex and the bone in the throat kept pushing against the rope and it was painful and made it impossible for me to rope, Howewer i almost lost consciousness enduring it but i cant quit yet, Im in utter fucking mental pain and physical pain but oh well, Its been around a month since i made a .is thread, Ive been checking up on my brocels from time to time hence why ive been halfway online a few times, You may have seen me because i still care about my brocels, :cryfeels: There is no way out of this for me, If this hospitalization fails, I am doomed to rope or LDAR forever, I can never look normal ugly and it will be completely over for me forever, No amout of looksmaxxing can fix my weak chin or prey eyes when i have such a disfigured nose, I am a nosecel, Maybe i should try and live with it, Idk yet, I should never have fucking tried to looksmaxx my jew nose, Now im stuck with the result unless the hospital is able to fix it if they grant me help, Either its they fix nerves and not how fucked it is or they fix it completely or its a bust, Its so unclear and i am in so deep despair that i would rather throw myself into a lava pit head first and drown, This is inhumane and i cannot live like this with the extreme chronic pain it takes.

My last shot is the hospital, If its rejected, I may try 1 last time and goto a cheap one in slavland, They can forge bones from ribs so maybe its not completely over, Half my nose is completely going inwards while the rest is somewhat straight, it looks like a V shape going inwards and its painful, So so painful :cryfeels:

Whatever you do, Dont get a nosejob unless you got money to cover a 2nd one, Otherwise your fucked.

Imma see what i can do, I dont wanna die over a damn nose, But i dont want to be a disfigured basement dweller while watching everyone go on with theyre happy lives forever, I see couples holding hands, I see people with better bones than me and i see women hugging taller and better men, I feel utter despair, I have no idea why my parents didnt abort me at birth.
DON´T TRUST THE KIKES FUCK THEM WITH PRICK IN CHOCOLATE IN COCOA TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BUY YOURSELF OXYCODONE HEROIN MORPHINE METHAMPHETAMINE !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

DON´T TRUST THE KIKES FUCK THEM WITH PRICK IN CHOCOLATE IN COCOA TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BUY YOURSELF OXYCODONE HEROIN MORPHINE METHAMPHETAMINE !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

I was denied hard pain meds so the black market may be the way to go

What happened, did you get a botched rhinoplasty? I am nosecel considering it, I look like those glasses + moustache + nose clown gags

DON´T DIE PLEASE I WILL MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOURSELF MEDICAL AMPHETAMINE IT WILL CURE ALL THE PAIN (IN VIDEO GAME)

What happened, did you get a botched rhinoplasty? I am nosecel considering it, I look like those glasses + moustache + nose clown gags
Yes, And i would never reccomend Rhinoplasty to ANYONE!

To which doctor did you went for Rhino ?

Was it "trusted" local place or was it in istanbul?
Top surgeon at a 5 star place botched, I think its still fixable, I like to live in the hope, Hospitalization soon.

Top surgeon at a 5 star place botched, I think its still fixable, I like to live in the hope, Hospitalization soon.
I guess there goes my plan to surgerymaxx in 2025 when I had it all saved up, fuck.

Brutal. Good luck brocel

I guess there goes my plan to surgerymaxx in 2025 when I had it all saved up, fuck.
I would strong advice against it, If the surgeon fucks up he will jump ship and leave.

I would strong advice against it, If the surgeon fucks up he will jump ship and leave.
After you get healed up you need to find that fucker and give him the option to reimburse you or break his knees, and spread his name all over that site that reviews specific surgeons so his reputation gets fucked with.

what a sexless life does to a motherfucker, imagine having to do plastic surgery AS A MAN bc you're getting rejected like an ugly dog at the animal shelter

Damn. I will have a BSSO soon for my overbite and now iam scared. I know of the risks of course but what am I supposed to do with this kind of laughable side profile?

Screenshot 20210901 160723 1