Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update: pink haired BLM mudshark killed after jumping in front of a moving vehicle

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Turns out a fast moving vehicle doesnt care if youre a girl

07042020_summer_183803-1020x1387.jpg

EcIydPTVAAA2ll6

View: https://twitter.com/wspd2pio/status/1279373657354063873

The victim (aka the driver) is a BBC

Dawit-Kelete-750x430.jpg

Like one of the tweets says

Hope the car is not too damaged

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. Nothing of value lost.

Good. She looks like a crazy SJW feminist

Couldn't look more like a stereotype. Pig lookin ass

Looks like she was profoundly mentally ill. Sad.

The tranny fags "pronouns" where they/them ,so , nothing of value was lost.

Why the fuck are whites always casualties in these riots? White women especially. That white woman in NY Who got 5 years for trying to bomb a police officer, this bitch, etc.

Fucking white women dude nobody respects them even niggers don’t they just use them as meatshields

I wonder if her parents ever told her not to play in the street much less a freeway ?

I'm glad she's dead

Why the fuck are whites always casualties in these riots? White women especially. That white woman in NY Who got 5 years for trying to bomb a police officer, this bitch, etc.

Fucking white women dude nobody respects them even niggers don’t they just use them as meatshields

I honestly think its because they are so used to everyone bending over for them backwards IRL that they think if they go out they will make a difference, what they dont realize though is that if theres no chance of sex nobody cares, wtf does anyone care about some rando woman doing stupid shit

Guys on the other hand are used to being disposable and realize that they everything to lose and nothing to gain so they dont bother, if youre a guy nobody is going to look after you but yourself

Lol, good riddance. They need to make a law making it legal to strike a pedestrian on the freeway that is not broken down on the road or freeway worker.

I mean it’s not illegal to run over trash on the road so same situation

Last edited:
Dumb cunt. Just stand on the freeway theory

Based Tyrone plowed a "nonbinary" tattooed bluehair SJW to death and injured another.

if you're retarded enough to get in front of a moving vehicle, that's not a tragedy, it's natural selection. based nigger tbh.

She was white, so nothing of value was lost.

Fuck yea, bitch gets what she fucking deserves

Good riddance.

i had a very bad day. now iam happy again

I can’t believe they arrested the black guy. The protestors illegally blocked the road haphazardly with non-lit cars. its nighttime and the cars were impossible to see Before it was too late

Pretty Brutal, it was a very high speed, but how stupid do you have to be to not notice a car speeding coming right at you? These white women are probably the ones who cross a road while looking at their cellphone

Should have tagged as [LifeFuel]

Ha ha dumb bitch

Hope the car is not too damaged

giphy.gif
Unfortunately, the paint was scratched and left a mark, it did more work to stop roasties then any other man in this site RIP for paint.

Acquit the black guy. He was on the freeway minding his own business when he saw the two cars in the way and swerved to miss them but hit the dikes. If you look at the video he breaks before hitting them and stops after. He was not trying to kill some dikes out of vengeance.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jtXAP06qzA

Beautiful. I love this.

Pretty Brutal, it was a very high speed, but how stupid do you have to be to not notice a car speeding coming right at you? These white women are probably the ones who cross a road while looking at their cellphone

Needs Eggy's Alex M in the background.

why the guy got arrested? the fuck is he supposed to do if some whore come by jfl

300 IQ move by the foid