Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UPS workers to earn 170k! Tech fags BTFO!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Here I am grinding 1000 plus fucking hours of coding bullshit, soon to reach 1500, then 2000 and so forth. While a UPS mogger can drive his fucking van and money mog hard. Hit 170k!

Fucking over for techfags and stemcels.
This is the present in America. Scam shithole nation.

@Indracel @Grim_Reaper @Chudpreet JFL at tech cels. Over for us. @CrackingYs

Applying rn. :woke:

@PLA1092 literally millions of curries/rice grinding for these tech fag jobs abroad and getting mogged by mere drivers jfl. Ofc AI incoming to BTFO them as well.

I've been reading into this story. It appears the current pay of UPS drivers is about..

Salary: ~$100,000
Benefits: ~$40,000 (pension, health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance)

Sum: $140,000.

In the new contract.. the sum will rise to $170,000 in the last year of the contract, which I think is usually 4 years for unions.

Something like..

Salary: ~$123,000
Benefits: ~$47,000

Sum: $170,000

Should be noted there will be some inflation over the next few years.

Applying rn. :woke:
If I had to redo my life, I'd blue-collar Maxx or lawyer Maxx. STEM is filthy kike scam which only works well for the genius IQ fuckers or affirmative action mofos.

Dock workers, welders, and now UPS drivers brutally mogging tech fags to infinity.

:soy: :soy: praise gandhi

I've been reading into this story. It appears the current pay of UPS drivers is about..

Benefits: ~$40,000 (pension, health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance)

In the new contract.. the sum will rise to $170,000 in the last year of the contract, which I think is usually 4 years for unions.

Something like..

Salary: ~$125,000
Benefits: ~$45,000

Still given the barrier of entry being so low relative to the pay, it is an extremely impressive wage. Tons of soycucks have grinded for years and won't earn as much.

Still given the barrier of entry being so low relative to the pay, it is an extremely impressive wage. Tons of soycucks have grinded for years and won't earn as much.

Ya currycels and soyumcels, don't know yet how good many Americans live who have good union jobs, married to another union member and live in flyover country where the cost of housing, utilities, food and so on is cheap.

Ya currycels and soyumcels, don't know yet how good many Americans live who have good union jobs, married to another union member and live in flyover country where the cost of housing, utilities, food and so on is cheap.
These soys and curries are too beta to ever stand up for themselves and unionize. Especially the curries.

@PLA1092 literally millions of curries/rice grinding for these tech fag jobs abroad and getting mogged by mere drivers jfl. Ofc AI incoming to BTFO them as well.
UBI now! :feelscry:

fellow tech slaves thoughts?:
@lemon21
@AsiaCel

These soys and curries are too beta to ever stand up for themselves and unionize. Especially the curries.

Ya I'm amazed that soys don't unionize, them and Curries too beta I guess and scared shitless of getting fired. Meanwhile guys like Welsch miners who came to America they are hardcore unionists.

You know most corporations don't even mind the unions. For UPS as long as the other mail companies have to pay the same amount, they just roll it into the bill.

Ya I'm amazed that soys don't unionize, them and Curries too beta I guess and scared shitless of getting fired. Meanwhile guys like Welsch miners who came to America they are hardcore unionists.
Seems the only soys who have the balls to unionize atm are the Starbucks folk and the Hollywood writers. My guess is that the average white collar laborer is more low T and cucked than many of these "low tier" jobs.

Postal service driver sounds like a comfy job. You have your own van and can just listen to music and YouTube videos all day while doing the deliveries.

Yeah I learned a long time ago that anyone who thinks stem is the only way to earn money is completely wrong. Airline pilots do nothing but sit on their ass and move a control stick for a while and they earn $200k, some senior ones earn like $700k
Our dumb fuck curry parents didn't know shit! Especially mine, only thought muh STEM or muh doctor are the legitimate paths.

Seems the only soys who have the balls to unionize atm are the Starbucks folk and the Hollywood writers. My guess is that the average white collar laborer is more low T and cucked than many of these "low tier" jobs.

My low-T software programmer friends are too low T and cowardly to even talk to a union representative, even though they support unions. What is even more sad they don't even have families to worry about.

It's a good idea to learn a non tech skills as chatgpt takes over
I will lawyer Maxx soon if I don't get more money or GPT gets even better tbh. Seems the era of decent tech jobs has ended and soon there will be 0 tech jobs at all!

This is partly a result of a mass influx of foreign tech workers suppressing wages. If you keep the supply of tech slaves high, the demand won’t magically increase for them.

fellow tech slaves thoughts?:
@lemon21
@AsiaCel
We were scammed. If it wasn't because i'm an introvert and i detest interacting with normies i would've chosen any other thing. The people who get into coding for money are utter foools.

The competion, high barrier of entry and downright madness grinding you have to do on IT it's too stupid. All of that just to make 45k a year and "eventually" get to the dreamed 6 figures job. Which are not that many and require you to grind stupidly.

Also let's not forget that companies are abolishing a lot of remote jobs, so that's a downside too.

So it's a wonder why would anyone would want to enter IT without loving coding or some shit like that

meanwhile in canada UPS drivers make 25$ an hour CAD on average

This is partly a result of a mass influx of foreign tech workers suppressing wages. If you keep the supply of tech slaves high, the demand won’t magically increase for them.
Yeah, also, when more people work the ups driver thingy, wages will drop.

The reason driving isn't automated yet is because it's a high risk job for AIs, in other places, drivers are paid little that it costs more to automate them.

We were scammed. If it wasn't because i'm an introvert and i detest interacting with normies i would've chosen any other thing. The people who get into coding for money are utter foools.

The competion, high barrier of entry and downright madness grinding you have to do on IT it's too stupid. All of that just to make 45k a year and "eventually" get to the dreamed 6 figures job. Which are not that many and require you to grind stupidly.

Also let's not forget that companies are abolishing a lot of remote jobs, so that's a downside too.

So it's a wonder why would anyone would want to enter IT without loving coding or some shit like that
remote jobs are a blessing and a curse

it saves you having to commute and socialize, more work freedom, etc.

downside is companies will look at outsourcing your job to currybum singh in india who will work for 3 dollars an hour and be called the curry nigger slave and happily reply "yes sir i will do the needful sir"

That was my low tier normie friend he wasn't even interested in software he just thought he was going to get rich in it.

Supply isn't ever going down in our lifetimes but the demand will and probably faster than many hoped. Fucking brutal news for tech slaves like me.

I suspect we'll see many Gen Z STEMcels fucked over harder than we were. People used to mock conspiracy theorisrs about the bug meat/soy pod thing. But it is looking more and more like our future daily.

I suspect we'll see many Gen Z STEMcels fucked over harder than we were. People used to mock conspiracy theorisrs about the bug meat/soy pod thing. But it is looking more and more like our future daily.
I don't really think so. There's a lot of people that got baited into IT by the famous "Do a bootcamp and get a 6 figure salary in 6 months" While that may have been true at some point, now it could not be further from the truth.

I just wanted a comfy work from home job, not another way of slaving myself.

But yeah we should wait and see what ends up being working in IT 20 years from now if it's even a thing at all

Supply isn't ever going down in our lifetimes but the demand will and probably faster than many hoped. Fucking brutal news for tech slaves like me.
Worse part is these tech plantation owners want worldwide access to possible workers, yet are allowed to make workers sign non-compete agreements so you don’t have the choice to quit from their job and work at a better paying corporation in the same sector. Free markets for me, but regulations for thee.

Yeah, also, when more people work the ups driver thingy, wages will drop.

The reason driving isn't automated yet is because it's a high risk job for AIs, in other places, drivers are paid little that it costs more to automate them.
Regulators haven’t allowed self driving cars allowed on roads yet, afaik. Where is the technology currently compared to human drivers?

Techslaves are now even lower than laborslaves. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason is because most of them are chinks and curries.

Thats sad, that is less than 1/2 what American UPS drivers make.
wages in canada are worse than in the US, and things here are far more expensive. it makes no fucking sense

also average tax rates in canada for wages (income tax, other various small taxes, EI, CPP) is 25% of your income

I bet the jew bean counters will eventually just fire everybody and cancel the union. It's happened before many times. I think some food company in the US did this a few years back, instead of dealing with the union they just fired the entire workforce and got new part time employees from a temp agency.

Based union bros. Total tech nigger death btw

Blue collar supremacy

Tech IT stem are being replaced with AI
Lorry drivers would money mog

Only DOWNS would hire me...

The pay is sporadic.

stemcels are the actual retards

Here I am grinding 1000 plus fucking hours of coding bullshit, soon to reach 1500, then 2000 and so forth. While a UPS mogger can drive his fucking van and money mog hard. Hit 170k!

Fucking over for techfags and stemcels.
This is the present in America. Scam shithole nation.
I thought codecels didn't work hard?

If I had to redo my life, I'd blue-collar Maxx
FUCK TECH FUCK CODE FUCK VSCODE FUCK SQL FUCK THEM ALL FUCKING USELESS BUNCH OF SHIT CODE BLOCKS FOR FUCKING CHAD AND STACIES CAN MESSAGE WITH OUR APPS FOR WHA T? FOR FUCKING DEGENERACY :! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yeah I learned a long time ago that anyone who thinks stem is the only way to earn money is completely wrong. Airline pilots do nothing but sit on their ass and move a control stick for a while and they earn $200k, some senior ones earn like $700k
Are u fucking serious dude? Do you know how hard it is fly a flight? A small mistake can instantly price fatal, it requires complete focus

the computer does
Are u fucking serious dude? Do you know how hard it is fly a flight? A small mistake can instantly price fatal, it requires complete focus
99%of the flying nowadays. Pilot life is 1000x easier than tech slavery
I thought codecels didn't work hard?
we work extremely hard for shit pay except for a select few affirmative action foids/blaqs. thousands of hours of grinding outside work to get better jobs.
FUCK TECH FUCK CODE FUCK VSCODE FUCK SQL FUCK THEM ALL FUCKING USELESS BUNCH OF SHIT CODE BLOCKS FOR FUCKING CHAD AND STACIES CAN MESSAGE WITH OUR APPS FOR WHA T? FOR FUCKING DEGENERACY :! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If I had to redo my life, I'd blue-collar Maxx or lawyer Maxx. STEM is filthy kike scam which only works well for the genius IQ fuckers or affirmative action mofos.

Dock workers, welders, and now UPS drivers brutally mogging tech fags to infinity.
Fuckkkk me dude. Stem is so fucking not worth it and it gives you 0 status. Id do doctor if i had the chance my niggerrrrrrr fuarkkk

I wish I lived in America. Driving Trucks in Curryland is literal slavery. If I was in America I would be driving trucks and operating cranes right after high school:feelskek:

Something like..

Salary: ~$123,000
Benefits: ~$47,000

I could be in error, but I bet there will be severe inflation, and the government will have to come after crypto and even other assets if it's bankrupt.
Look at a graph of U.S. interest payments on the debt over time. It has gone nearly vertical. The U.S. economy walks on like a zombie as it racks up ever more debt and delays the reckoning.

I fly very often, several times a month
And all pilots reek of hangover
They are all alcoholics

I fly very often, several times a month
And all pilots reek of hangover
They are all alcoholics
And they too money mog STEM cucks to infinity. Shameful that I went into this STEM bullshit despite not being a genius or affirmative action mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back