Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UR ANCESTORS ARE FUCKING LOSERS IF THEY GOT INVADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
What the fuck dο yοu think happens when a city fell tο an invading army? The standing garrison would be put to the sword and the populace would be enslaved. You bringing up the past and asking for reparations, censorship and apologies mean your ancestors were fucking losers. It doesn't matter if it happened 200 or 2000 years ago it's a complete inversion of reality for the LOSERS to ask for anything. Every time I hear someone demand reparations it sounds me like "Hey my ancestors were losers so reward me!". Literally, if the roles were reversed and your LOSER ancestors were competent enough they would do the exact same thing. Go cry for the Samnites, the Etruscans, the Aztecs, the Sasanians, the Parthians, the Achaemenids, the Seleucids, the Gauls, the Carthaginians, the Huns, the Lombards, the Iceni, etc.
The Romans didn't fucking give reparations to the people they conquered and they sure as hell didn't expect their successors to do so either. After a successful campaign, they would publicly humiliate their barbarian enemies by parading them around Rome followed by their loot train. They were PROUD, not ASHAMED. If you imagine a roman triumph and empathize with the barbarians instead of the Romans than you're a loser. You have a loser mentality.
We all know you're too cowardly to go Mongolia and tell people to knock down statues of Genghis Khan or go to Saudi Arabia to tell people there they should pay reparations for Khalid ibn al-Walid's destruction of the Sassanians. It's only in your nice, sheltered, high living standard countries where the LOSER, SELF-ASHAMED mentality exists among natives can you criticize your nation's WINNING STREAKS. Which if you think your nation built its prosperity off the corpses of foreigners you should be glad they did so. If your ancestors had the same mentality as you did they'd be mere footnotes in history just like the aforementioned loser groups and you wouldn't exist.

idk, most civilisations both invade and get invaded at some point e. g. the Roman Empire was incredible but it got raped by barbarians, Spaniards got raped by the Moors, but they've conquered the South America; Jews were buttfucked by everyone, but now they destroy the Palestinians and the Middle East in general with American help (and if you believe the conspiracies, they control everything)

i will invade the mongols and nordics now to redeem myself