Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion US collapse

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
They flex their muscle in this whole Ukraine situation, but their political system is rotten to the core, their society in a cold civil war, their currency entirely based on massive debt (a lot of it owned by China), …

I‘m not saying the US is collapsing any day now, but I‘m pretty sure most of us will live long enough to bare witness of it.

So, how do you think would the fall of the Jewnited States and the rise of China affect inkwells in the West?

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
USA will colapse and i hope too. Bunch of low IQ bluepillers need to suffer from their bad decision. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

If they're are not hung for their degeneracy, appropriate punishment has not been dealt.

If they're are not hung for their degeneracy, appropriate punishment has not been dealt.
Well, Xi seems to impose traditional values to fight spreading western degeneracy in China.
He even banned K-Pop boys from Media :feelsLSD:

I think the United States' institutions are more resilient than you'd expect.

I think the United States' institutions are more resilient than you'd expect.
Their deep state is well established and all-powerful, doesn‘t change the fact that the very foundation of the country is divided af

Why else do they try to create a common enemy (Russia) for the people to rally up against?
If you have patriotic feelings for any country, you‘re not truly blackpilled.

china is going to be the power house of the world at any moment, they have been playing dirty under the table and the jewnited states has been coping with their narcissistic bullshit. look at how china, even though a dictatorship, has been able to advance so much and in here we have been stuck with bullshit fairy tale promises made mostly by progressive bitches that don't even know how to run a pack of cigarettes

the difference between the military recruitment videos of jew.s.a compared to china is a massive slap in the face to make us know that we are thoroughly fucked

china is going to be the power house of the world at any moment, they have been playing dirty under the table and the jewnited states has been coping with their narcissistic bullshit. look at how china, even though a dictatorship, has been able to advance so much and in here we have been stuck with bullshit fairy tale promises made mostly by progressive bitches that don't even know how to run a pack of cigarettes

the difference between the military recruitment videos of jew.s.a compared to china is a massive slap in the face to make us know that we are thoroughly fucked
Don‘t they even have a tranny general/admiral? :feelskek: