Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion US OPEN starts today

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Last Grand Slam of this year starts today and will be played till 8 September. Some fans of tennis who will watch too? Some predictions? I guess that this year Novak will defend his title, one hope can be Rafael Nadal if his health is good, sadly Roger is unable to compete with them both outside the grass. In female tournament i dont know who can win, its roulette, but i can tell Osaka won't defend the title and if she keeps playing that bad then she will drop out TOP10 very soon and 2GS titles will be only memory.
Some interesting matches today:
R.Opelka (USA) - F.Fognini (ITA)
H.Hurkacz (POL) - J.Chardy (FRA)
T.Fritz (USA) - F.Lopez (ESP)
P.Herber (FRA) - A.de Minaur (AUS)
E.Bouchard (CAN) - A.Sevastova (LVA)
J.Konta (UK) - D.Kasatkina (RUS)
M.Sakkari (GRE) - C.Giorgi (ITA)

How do u think guys?
Us open index

That sucks I saw his French open match. That was epic.
he is still TOP3 but i guess right now is worse than Rafa or Djoko on hard court but lets see who knows, i was sad for two days when he wasted 2MP during Wimbledon final.

Good cope. Ill go with rafa

Would rather play Mario tennis tbh

Bad cope

You are watching chads succeed

will u watch world basketball championship

Hell yeah, another tennis fan on here. I have Novak and Rafa as the favorites. Dont count out Federer, the courts are playing faster this year. And he nearly beat Djokovic at Wimbledon despite playing badly. I have Thiem and Medvedev as darkhorses.

Hell yeah, another tennis fan on here. I have Novak and Rafa as the favorites. Dont count out Federer, the courts are playing faster this year. And he nearly beat Djokovic at Wimbledon despite playing badly. I have Thiem and Medvedev as darkhorses.
Danil is playing pretty well in second half of this year, 3 finals of ATP500, ATP MASTERS 1000 and another ATP MASTERS 1000 where he won his first masters title, this guy is obv future of tennis, disappointed of Tsitsipas who cant find his form last times.

Danil is playing pretty well in second half of this year, 3 finals of ATP500, ATP MASTERS 1000 and another ATP MASTERS 1000 where he won his first masters title, this guy is obv future of tennis, disappointed of Tsitsipas who cant find his form last times.
He will get the award for most improved player for sure. And he can only get better. His serve, consistency, and movement are world class.

Tsitsipas is folding under the pressure of expectations, not unlike his friend Alexander Zverev. But Stefanos will pull through.

He will get the award for most improved player for sure. And he can only get better. His serve, consistency, and movement are world class.
hope so and hope he holds his improvement, we need something after big3, im holding thumbs for our polish player Hubert Hurkacz, u know he isnt that big star right now but he is improving and hoping to see him in TOP10 in future since polish tennis after Radwańska and Janowicz is down.

I used to follow sports religiously. But now I’ve stopped when I come to realise that I get absolutely nothing out of it.

I used to follow sports religiously. But now I’ve stopped when I come to realise that I get absolutely nothing out of it.
its good cope for me tbh, im betting also

hope so and hope he holds his improvement, we need something after big3, im holding thumbs for our polish player Hubert Hurkacz, u know he isnt that big start right now but he is improving and hoping to see him in TOP10 in future since polish tennis after Radwańska and Janowicz is down.
Hurkacz is legit, great serve. Wtf happened to Janowicz? Super talented player.
its good cope for me tbh, im betting also
Same. I dont bet though

Hurkacz is legit, great serve. Wtf happened to Janowicz? Super talented player.

Same. I dont bet though
Janowicz was great server also, i remember when as 12 yo kid i was watching his match against Andy Murray in semi-final of Wimbledon, when he won first set i was running around TV. Well his head didnt hold pressure, he was little controversial, then he had injuries, they completly destroyed him, on the end again head, he played CS:GO instead of playing tennis ded srs
watch this

Janowicz was great server also, i remember when as 12 yo kid i was watching his match against Andy Murray in semi-final of Wimbledon, when he won first set i was running around TV. Well his head didnt hold pressure, he was little controversial, then he had injuries, they completly destroyed him, on the end again head, he played CS:GO instead of playing tennis ded srs
watch this

His run to the finals of the 2012 Paris Masters was amazing. Won 3 qualifying matches beforehand too. I think he went from like 200 in the world all the way up to 30.

Lol not too different from his on court persona. I love how afterwards he's all disoriented and couldn't get his headset realigned!

His run to the finals of the 2012 Paris Masters was amazing. Won 3 qualifying matches beforehand too. I think he went from like 200 in the world all the way up to 30.

Lol not too different from his on court persona. I love how afterwards he's all disoriented and couldn't get his headset realigned!
yeah im sad that he lost that time to Ferrer, he would have at least one big title on record, but now nobody will remember him except very few people coz he didnt win anything, even no 250 title (last week two polish players won their first title in 250 tournaments - WTA Linette and ATP Hurkacz so i was happy). I was hoping he will break top10 soon when he was 13, didnt expect that it will end up like that.

yeah im sad that he lost that time to Ferrer, he would have at least one big title on record, but now nobody will remember him except very few people coz he didnt win anything, even no 250 title (last week two polish players won their first title in 250 tournaments - WTA Linette and ATP Hurkacz so i was happy). I was hoping he will break top10 soon when he was 13, didnt expect that it will end up like that.
I know he had an injury. But has he just given up?

not one second, OP, not one second.

I know he had an injury. But has he just given up?
he wants to back, but no one in Poland wants to help him even little, im hoping that he will get WC somewhere and will back at least to TOP100 one day.

he wants to back, but no one in Poland wants to help him even little, im hoping that he will get WC somewhere and will back at least to TOP100 one day.
He'll have to work his way up just like everyone else

Federer is playing a curry right? This could help with the halo

Rafa and Roger are balding :feelscry:
Rafa even got HT

I only like table tennis.

@Chris_Jones calling for you coz u seem u r only person interested in topic

First day passed, today starts another, some matches worth to watch in my opinion.
S. Tsitsipas (GRE) - A. Rublev (RUS)
D. Shapovalov (CAN) - F. Auger-Aliassime (CAN)
M. Berrettini (ITA) - R. Gasquet (FRA)
A. Riske (USA) - G. Muguruza (ESP)
A. Potapova (RUS) - C. Gauff (USA)

From some surprises: A. Kerber lost in the first round against Mladenovic (i featured this match yeasterday, but idk if its big surprise since in female tennis it happens often), Roger Federer lost first set against indian player Nagal, Hubert Hurkacz (hardly saying since i count on at least 3 round from his side :( ) lost against 32yo Jeremy Chardy, polish lucky loser Kamil Majchrzak made his carrer success and made it to the second round where he will play against Cuevas, past TOP10 player Tomas Berdych (now 98 atp) lost 3-1 against TOP400 player, big surprise in my opinion.
Some nice news are also: 18yo polish player Iga Świątek lost only one gem in her first match and made it to second round where she will play against Sevastova, Novak Djokovic had no problem in the first round and won 3-0 not giving a single chance to his opponent.

Don't forget Kyrgios vs Johnson. I'm looking forward to Zverev vs Albot. Zverev has been struggling hard this year, and Albot is a very underrated player (as most manlets are).
past TOP10 player Tomas Berdych (now 98 atp) lost 3-1 against TOP400 player
Berdych is dealing with back issues, he wasn't able to hit his shots well today. Earlier this year, he said that this year's Wimbledon may be his last.

Don't forget Kyrgios vs Johnson. I'm looking forward to Zverev vs Albot. Zverev has been struggling hard this year, and Albot is a very underrated player (as most manlets are).

Berdych is dealing with back issues, he wasn't able to hit his shots well today. Earlier this year, he said that this year's Wimbledon may be his last.
i guess Kyrgios will make it fast if his attitude will be okay, Zverev is so disappointing this year especially after ATP WORLD TOUR Finals win last year, i expected something better than him, Albot is okay player, very solid. Still i thought that Berdych wont have too big problems with semi-pro player

How will you have the time to watch all these games while postmaxxing?

Come on Roger!

I recommend to watch Tsitsipas - Rublev, hard match.

who is most incel competitor? i will cheer for them

who is most incel competitor? i will cheer for them

there are few cels like Nishikori (ricecel, not too tall), Schwartzmann (165cm manlet)

overrated, not a single racket

i guess Kyrgios will make it fast if his attitude will be okay, Zverev is so disappointing this year especially after ATP WORLD TOUR Finals win last year, i expected something better than him, Albot is okay player, very solid. Still i thought that Berdych wont have too big problems with semi-pro player
Zverev probably won't even qualify for the tour finals, so there goes 1500 points. As for Berdych, if you're not healthy, you can't beat anybody. 400 in the world is still very good (relatively speaking).

Today WTA final: Williams vs Andreescu
hoping that Bianca will smash first GS title
Tomorrow ATP final: Nadal vs Medvedev
amazed because Danil form, 4 big tournaments finals in a row, this guy is on his carrer peak right now, hoping that Nadal will win, its hard to hide that Rafa is phenomeon and he can be gone and then back and win GS with destroyed knees, Danil is so tired anyways, lets see im curious

My types: Andreescu and Nadal

@Chris_Jones