Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US-sponsored TAHRIR AL-SHAM (HTS) clashing against US-backed FREE SYRIAN ARMY over HALAB PROVINCE (NE SYRIA), 21 SEPT. 2023

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

A masterful work by the grand strategists behind the Pentagon and, perhaps, the Western nations as a whole.
Oh yeah I'm sure Luxembourg was behind this.

Oh yeah I'm sure Luxembourg was behind this.
:feelsclown:

Don't tell me you also cheer and simp for a nation and "democracy". You think the only fight there is against DAESH? Oil semi-trailers are being transported daily from Deir Ezzor SDF-controlled fields to Turkey, Jordan and At Tanf US base for a reason.

Last edited:
your avi moggs

They have night visions to fight in the dark ? :whatfeels:

They have night visions to fight in the dark ? :whatfeels:
Either bought from the black market or taken from Iraqi Army stocks during their raids against barracks.

Who are the suppliers of the black market ?
... You know there's (a lot of) corruption in the army, right? And many other military-grade equipment is withdrawn from other markets outside the Levant as well.

... You know there's (a lot of) corruption in the army, right? And many other military-grade equipment is withdrawn from other markets outside the Levant as well.
Afghanistan style

Afghanistan style
I cannot imagine the amount of corruption amongst Taliban ranks in regards to their stockpiles. Many Western-madd guns are now being used in large quantities in places like Balochistan.

I cannot imagine the amount of corruption amongst Taliban ranks in regards to their stockpiles. Many Western-madd guns are now being used in large quantities in places like Balochistan.
All the helicopters & tanks

All the helicopters & tanks
Of those you've mentioned, none have been sold to the black market — although the Taliban sent some Humvees to the Iranians right after 2021 takeover.
A large part of the weapons exported to terrorist groups nesting in neighboring countries range from grenade launchers, large caliber machine guns to conventional Western-made rifles like G36, M16AX, etc.

:feelsclown:

Don't tell me you also cheer and simp for a nation and "democracy". You think the only fight there is against DAESH? Oil semi-trailers are being transported daily from Deir Ezzor SDF-controlled fields to Turkey, Jordan and At Tanf US base for a reason.
Absolutely not. The fight is against Islamism so that we can protect democracy.

I love democracy and the Republic I live in.
Teddy Bear Hug GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back