Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

USAcels: ANTI-SEXDOLL law effective July 1, 2019

Good thing I don't live in Tennesee.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I FUCKING HATE THE USA WITH A BURNING PASSION

THIS WILL ACTUALLY LEAD TO CHILDREN GETTING RAPED FROM PEDOPHILES THAT WOULD'VE HAD AN OTHER OUTLET YOU FUCKING RETARDS
That's kind of the whole point, they need ugly males to throw in jail to meet their annual quotas and to further push their agenda

what the fuck is this clown world?
what hurts them if someone spends 90% of their paycheck on an overpriced onahole?

Why? Because dolls can't give """"consent""""?

This is a fucking joke, isn't it? Unbelievable.

It's obviously that inanimate dolls get traumatized by being even kissed by an adult if they're under 18, this is like, helloooo? Everybody knows it :soy:

"Why are sexually frustrated men shooting up public areas? That's so sad...I feel so bad...."

"Let's ban sex dolls and any sort of alternative to sex"

Hijacking this thread because I made a more comprehensive thread on the topic.

That's just what I could find in English. If you can find similar stuff in other languages please post it in that thread.

Recent repliers who haven't commented on my thread.
@boojies @Mindmaxx @based_meme @Opus132 @Saudade @ScornedStoic @Jal16 @Guykild @ERadicator @kikecel @chudur-budur @zombie @Mainländer @virgin4life

Carjacking

Stop replying to this old thread and no one gets hurt!