Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel User activity seems to plummet on Friday evenings?!!

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
I like chatting with my .is buddies. You guys are fun and introspective and intelligent. I am yet again looking for more luxury items to online window shop. Anyone have any interesting lookbooks for interior design, cars, men's fashion (formal, business casual), cigars, whisky, watches, furniture, lifestyle type things like that? Im terrible at finding new stores.

Chads.is hours

well i'm still here

well i'm still here
How does anyone afford a Mercedes Benz? Id have to make 5x times the income to afford the CLA and still be in the finance gurus recommended limits

How does anyone afford a Mercedes Benz? Id have to make 5x times the income to afford the CLA and still be in the finance gurus recommended limits
i dont know, i ride the bus everyday to work :fuk:

All the chads here who LARP as incels when they are bored are now fucking stacies they met tonight in the club while we rot :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even here we are getting mocked and belittled :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I HATE THESE LARPING CHADS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Gonna have to start keeping a log of everyones activity to sus them out. :fbi:

I am typically here all day.

The forum actually becomes Incels.is on Friday. Any other day it’s fakecels.is and kids.is

I like chatting with my .is buddies. You guys are fun and introspective and intelligent. I am yet again looking for more luxury items to online window shop. Anyone have any interesting lookbooks for interior design, cars, men's fashion (formal, business casual), cigars, whisky, watches, furniture, lifestyle type things like that? Im terrible at finding new stores.
Tbh , you point something really interested

You can determine the real socially isolated user , the lonely one by their presence here the Friday evening

Just have a bad headache but still here

I know all the user present here are lonely motherfucker like me:feelskek:

Friday night incels.is instead of sex and parties :feelskek:

German cars are shit don’t buy one

German cars are shit don’t buy one
I own a German car and it is very nice. 2013 Jetta SEL. Comfy and nice. Much better than Japanese and American cars.

I own a German car and it is very nice. 2013 Jetta SEL. Comfy and nice. Much better than Japanese and American cars.
VW are probably the least bad German you can get. I still rather get something made by the japs. I’d only buy American if it was a truck like ford or GMC.

VW are probably the least bad German you can get. I still rather get something made by the japs. I’d only buy American if it was a truck like ford or GMC.
Japanese cars are cheap and reliable but completely shit in every other capacity. The fast ones are not reliable. Maybe Lexus would be the exception but definitely not Acuras.

Japanese cars are cheap and reliable
This is the only thing that most non-richfag people care about in a car.
The fast ones are not reliable. Maybe Lexus would be the exception but definitely not Acuras.
My mom has an Acura MDX and it handles like a sports car. Very zippy and responsive it has almost 300 HP. Same as a 4 cylinder mustang.

This is the only thing that most non-richfag people care about in a car.

My mom has an Acura MDX and it handles like a sports car. Very zippy and responsive it has almost 300 HP. Same as a 4 cylinder mustang.
Its not good enough for my cope. If I can't pretend I am better than normies then I have nothing. I have to have the Mercedes and the tailored suits because even though I am short and ugly they cannot deny the Mercedes in front of them as they get in they 2007 Honda Civic. It is my revenge on them. I have to do it. If it isn't expensive, it has to look expensive.

Its not good enough for my cope. If I can't pretend I am better than normies then I have nothing. I have to have the Mercedes and the tailored suits because even though I am short and ugly they cannot deny the Mercedes in front of them as they get in they 2007 Honda Civic.
I know what you mean but I could never cope like this. No one cares about your overpriced hitlermobile when they are getting into that junker with their GF and friends.
It has to look expensive.
Almost every new car out today “looks” expensive.

I know what you mean but I could never cope like this. No one cares about your overpriced hitlermobile when they are getting into that junker with their GF and friends.

Almost every new car out today “looks” expensive.
Ill have to look around and think about. But every time a car makes me turn my head it's a Mercedes, BMW, or really sporty car.

Sorry I was fucking Stacy all day:chad:

Trucel trait: You've had sex

I’ll have to look around and think about. But every time a car makes me turn my head it's a Mercedes, BMW, or really sporty car.
Guess it depends on what you consider sporty. This is a new Camry and it looks slick and sporty enough to me.

cc_2022toc020013_01_640_040.png

Guess it depends on what you consider sporty. This is a new Camry and it looks slick and sporty enough to me.

cc_2022toc020013_01_640_040.png
It looks pretty nice. Maybe I'm just lost in the brand mindset but I think the Mercedes just has some nicer details. More aggressive stance, unique silhouette, nicer interior, better motor.

Attachments

• 1655512231492.png
    1655512231492.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1655512248457.png
    1655512248457.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
The front of the Mercedes with the grill is ugly as hell IMO
Thats a fair opinion. I think that grill shape is just a luxury car thing. Maseratis, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Lincoln, BMW, Bentley all have that type of grill shape.

That’s a fair opinion. I think that grill shape is just a luxury car thing. Maseratis, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Lincoln, BMW, Bentley all have that type of grill shape.
It’s just too bulbous and oddly shaped.

The Acura logo looks as sharp as the Benz on the front and back

It’s just too bulbous and oddly shaped.

The Acura logo looks as sharp as the Benz on the front and back

View attachment 627658
Yeah the Acura logo is a pretty nice one. They have a couple good models like the TL S-Type and the new NSX S-type they say is pretty nice and up there with other supercars. It would be nice to afford either lol

Yeah the Acura logo is a pretty nice one. They have a couple good models like the TL S-Type and the new NSX S-type they say is pretty nice and up there with other supercars. It would be nice to afford either lol
I’m a Dixieburger so my idea of a luxury super car is a Mustang or dodge demon with a yuge V8 performance engine.

I’m a Dixieburger so my idea of a luxury super car is a Mustang or dodge demon with a yuge V8 performance engine.
Good cars too but they have the wrong reputation here.

In my area it’s mostly normies, negroes or old men driving these cars. All of the Frat-Chad dude bros drive lifted pickup trucks.
Haha yeah we don't get as many lifted trucks. I see some nice ones occasionally but you can always tell they are from out of state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back