Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Utah family honors son who died by suicide on Valentines’ day

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/U4eyxNnIyW8?si=vr_BPnnzh91hhQSj

The kid was bluepilled AF for wanting evERy foid to have a rose when those same foids (aftER seeing him in their field of vision) wouldn’t even glance in his direction a second time.

it’s clear that the kid was bluepilled as a result of having a bluepilled fathER who blamed “social media algorithms” for pushing his son to kill himself, instead of accepting the FACT that his son’s death had nothing to do with BS “social media algorithms” but rathER his son’s death was indirectly caused by foids who rejected him and denied him sex while they gave it to all the chads and Tyrones

If you got bluepilled parents who don’t undERstand reality, hence they comfort with you lies and mislead you instead of hurting you with the truth and preparing you for the brutality of reality , your future will be FUCKED

NevER began for incels with bluepilled parents

Last edited:
Men are more likely to kill themselves on their birthdays than on any other day of the year

He made sure every girl at his school got a rose for Valentine's Day? Wow! That's absolutely lovely. :heart: His family truly has suffered a great loss. :(:heart:

He made sure every girl at his school got a rose for Valentine's Day? Wow! That's absolutely lovely. :heart: His family truly has suffered a great loss. :(:heart:

tonight GIF

:feelshaha:

The kid was bluepilled AF for wanting evERy foid to have a rose when those same foids (aftER seeing him in their field of vision) wouldn’t even glance in his direction a second time.

it’s clear that the kid was bluepilled as a result of having a bluepilled fathER who blamed “social media algorithms” for pushing his son to kill himself, instead of accepting the FACT that his son’s death had nothing to do with BS “social media algorithms” but rathER his son’s death was indirectly caused by foids who rejected him and denied him sex while they gave it to all the chads and Tyrones

If you got bluepilled parents who don’t undERstand reality, hence they comfort with you lies and mislead you instead of hurting you with the truth and preparing you for the brutality of reality , your future will be FUCKED

Without the idea of the black pill which I discovered in my mid to late twenties I would have killed myself a long time ago.

Its always chad and stacy on these news programs or they were at least former chad and stacy

Oh well, one less simp out there

Rest in pieces simp

I'm sure all those girls really care about you after you gave them roses

Well said

He doesnt even look that bad, i bet he is at least HTN under all that fat

"He had a heart of gold--"

And women didn't care. They never do and never will

“Targeted by an algorithm” :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL these zoomers are a lost cause

Zoomerfag imagine roping because of a fake holiday

Yeah, it was algorithms that killed him. Not the hopeless world we are creating for sub 7 men. :feelstastyman:

Men are more likely to kill themselves on their birthdays than on any other day of the year
Jesus Christ that's brutal but I can see why

One of the comments jfl :feelskek:

Poor kid. He should of signed up to .IS

Mastered ultra simp instinct

FUCKING THAT FAMILY SHOULD BURN ALIVE AT THE STAKE FUCKING EVIL PIECE OF SHIT DENYING TRUCEL TEENAGE PUSSY!

I got my bluepilled mom and my redpilled step dad

Another day, another sub-5 man killing himself. Nothing new here.

How does an algorithm kill someone lol

Rest easy. Would've chosen Christmas day myself... actually no. The day after.

Also, yeah. He gave a rose to every girl in the school. Wonder how many of them would've given him a chance. How many of them would've been able to save him. How many of them forgot about him the day after.

Rest easy. Would've chosen Christmas day myself... actually no. The day after.

Also, yeah. He gave a rose to every girl in the school. Wonder how many of them would've given him a chance. How many of them would've been able to save him. How many of them forgot about him the day after.
He was the guy that would definitely make a good boyfriend…for someone else.

Anyone other than the particular Foid he was talking to of course.

He was the guy that would definitely make a good boyfriend…for someone else.

Anyone other than the particular Foid he was talking to of course.
I'm sure he would've been. That's how the cookie crumbles, I suppose.

never began for algorithmcels

lmao faggot should have taken his roses and choked on them

This is why the bluepill can be dangerous