Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Valentines day is the day of romance, not love

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
For the most part, Valentines day is associated with romance. When normies think of Valentine's day, the think of guys showering their girlfriends with gifts and couples spending time with each other. Nobody associates valentines day with family love. Saying that Valentines day can be celebrated with family is just a cope. We incels will be left out on Valentine's day, and we have the right to harbor anger towards women for rejecting us. Valentines day is for couples, not for family. Thats how society views Valentines day.

valentines day is tmrw boyos

DONT GO OUTSIDE OR ELSE GIGA SUICIDE FUEL

i wish a horrible day to all couples and sexhavers may their bones be crushed

For the most part, Valentines day is associated with romance. When normies think of Valentine's day, the think of guys showering their girlfriends with gifts and couples spending time with each other. Nobody associates valentines day with family love. Saying that Valentines day can be celebrated with family is just a cope. We incels will be left out on Valentine's day, and we have the right to harbor anger towards women for rejecting us. Valentines day is for couples, not for family. Thats how society views Valentines day.
Fuck society. Stop giving a shit about society. Fucking order pizza and jerk off of the balcony on a girl walking by.

We incels will be left out on Valentine's day, and we have the right to harbor anger towards women for rejecting us. Valentines day is for couples, not for family. Thats how society views Valentines day.
Lol, stop caring about valentine day
even it's valentine day, i played video games, jerking off eating to cope.

I hope some sexhavers die tomorrow

It started as a celebration of Saint Valentine who married Christians despite the Roman Empire banning such marriages in their persecution campaigns against Christianity.

He ended up being beheaded, so we celebrate him today as someone who introduced what we understand as a modern conception of marriage and romance.

In summary, I guess you are right.

Fuck valentine’s day. It’s just ragefuel day for us

if you're a chad and have a GL gf then she only likes you bc of your looks nd the "I love YOU" is bs in reality it's "I LOVE YOUR FACE" but also chads are shallow fucks