Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Value of the Nordic race

Fuck this bitch

Made for Somali chads

The narrator definitely sounds like a white supremacists noodlewhore.

That said, there is some truth to it. Nordics are superior to their alpine and mediterranean counterparts in just about every trait I can think of. They are smart, non degenerate non corrupt people. Good model societies for the rest of the world. However, Anglos/Germans are dirtier and more rougher/brasher than their scandinavian nordic neighbors though.

Nordics are slightly below East Asians in IQ. The people that remind me the most of East Asian groups in America always come from Scandinavian backgrounds. Scandinavians are the most neotenous (cuteness look) Caucasian group of people and have the lightest temperament. Germans/Anglos however, are more rough, racist, and ugly. Less purehearted. Scandinavians know of their all around "betterness" but don't go around acting it out or trying to put others down like Germans/Anglos do so often.

The creator of that video is dating a noodlewhore or a currywhore, mark my words. :feelskek:

The creator of that video is dating a noodlewhore or a currywhore, mark my words. :feelskek:
She claimed that all great civilisations came from the nodric what a bunch of bs

She claimed that all great civilisations came from the nodric what a bunch of bs
Lmfao, cumskins were cavedwellers back then, muh great civilization. Meanwhile brown people already had a civilization going on. :feelskek:

Lmfao, cumskins were cavedwellers back then, muh great civilization. Meanwhile brown people already had a civilization going on. :feelskek:
Same for rice while they were using sponge to wipe their asses the Chinese were using toilet paper

Europeans are overrated. When the Normans “Northman“ were in first contact with outsiders, they found them wild and uncontrollable.

These Bible people had metal tools, weapons and music long before them and fake Israel came into existence.

View: https://youtu.be/QHkI1IZ5Tjw

Based and high iq

That said, there is some truth to it. Nordics are superior to their alpine and mediterranean counterparts in just about every trait I can think of. They are smart, non degenerate non corrupt people
Are you teling me places like sweden or finland are not degenerate? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also mediterraneans created empires while nordics lived in caves eating their own shit, maybe you should do a bit more research on the matter