Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Vegan vs Meat Eater (Brutal Street Fight)

the vegan guy is slow, loses his balance and cant even fight.
Dude was getting jumped by multiple allahuakbars what could he even do lol

View: https://twitter.com/fit_mukesh/status/1769652762743374163

Fat Chubby Vegan Mukesh vs group of meat eating muslims .

vs the meat eaters are storng, thin and fast.

stupid indian hindus still wont eat meat.

human304

Fat Chubby Vegan Mukesh vs group of meat eating muslims .

vs the meat eaters are storng, thin and fast.
This such Bullshit. Indians are only vegetarians and not "vegans". In Karnataka only 20% are vegetarian and I doubt he was

100% non-veg Bengali Hindus got raped mullas even today. Gujarat on other hand is kills mullas despite being vegetarian.

Most of the killers in gujarat 2002 riots were Brahmins.

Culture plays more role in savagery than diet. Karnataka cucks voted for Congress over BJP and are facing the consequences

Not every Hindoo is a vegan.

Why do diffrent ethnic groups in India hate each other so much? I understand religion but they even made up a caste system. They are worse than the balkans

Why do diffrent ethnic groups in India hate each other so much? I understand religion but they even made up a caste system. They are worse than the balkans
That's what happens when illiterates make hierarchies

This such Bullshit. Indians are only vegetarians and not "vegans". In Karnataka only 20% are vegetarian and I doubt he was
View attachment 1098568

100% non-veg Bengali Hindus got raped mullas even today. Gujarat on other hand is kills mullas despite being vegetarian.

Most of the killers in gujarat 2002 riots were Brahmins.
Goes to show mentality plays a more important role then diet in showing masculinity and agressiveness.Chad Gujrati Vegan vs Virgin Bongali Meat eater

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back