Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Vegan women would rather fuck butchers than vegetarian curries

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
All you have to do is to go on vegan pages on reddit or instagram and you'll find women crying "woe is me" because their white normie or Chad boyfriend won't stop eating meat, or worse, works as a butcher or in a slaughterhouse.

If these women actually cared about animals, they could book a flight to a country with literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of men who would never even think of eating an animal let alone killing them : INDIA. In fact, there's literally Hindu men who stalk butchers and steal cows to prevent their death, all against the law, just like hardcore vegan activists.

But NONE of these women would ever touch a curry, whether in India or even in their own countries. All because Indians are stereotyped as low status, short, skinnyfat/fat, low test, high inhib, and poor.

if curries stopped being cucks and just ate some meat for a second then maybe they will get taller and thick boned enough to fuck their vegan women

curries destroyed their gene pool by themselves and refused to eat meat so their growth have stopped permanently, you people deserve the suffering

it's the same how sandniggers ruined their gene pool with inbreeding

curries destroyed their gene pool by themselves and refused to eat meat so their growth have stopped permanently, you people deserve the suffering

Your genes are unrelated to what you eat

your genes are highly affected by your diet

shorter weaker people eat less meat and have less protiens in their diets

All my male cousins are taller than me and coincidentally eat meat, unlike me

The Indians who pay the smallest curry tax are the Sikh despite not assimilating to western fashion by wearing enormous turbans. On an unrelated note, the Sikh also eat meat.

Sikh height > blending into western society

White people care more about height and testosterone than whatever nonsense they spout about "assimilation"

All my male cousins are taller than me and coincidentally eat meat, unlike me

The Indians who pay the smallest curry tax are the Sikh despite not assimilating to western fashion by wearing enormous turbans. On an unrelated note, the Sikh also eat meat.

Sikh height > blending into western society

White people care more about height and testosterone than whatever nonsense they spout about "assimilation"
bro, just eat meat
no one gives a fuck about these animals
i would even eat little dead children in my youth if it meant better growth, protien and taller height

bro, just eat meat
no one gives a fuck about these animals
i would even eat little dead children in my youth if it meant better growth, protien and taller height
My growth plates are fused. It's too late now.

My growth plates are fused. It's too late now.
what i meant: curries should do that

im 5'6" and if i had a better diet and wasnt inbred then i would have become way taller, it's all fused now

All you have to do is to go on vegan pages on reddit or instagram and you'll find women crying "woe is me" because their white normie or Chad boyfriend won't stop eating meat, or worse, works as a butcher or in a slaughterhouse.

If these women actually cared about animals, they could book a flight to a country with literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of men who would never even think of eating an animal let alone killing them : INDIA. In fact, there's literally Hindu men who stalk butchers and steal cows to prevent their death, all against the law, just like hardcore vegan activists.

But NONE of these women would ever touch a curry, whether in India or even in their own countries. All because Indians are stereotyped as low status, short, skinnyfat/fat, low test, high inhib, and poor.
if curries stopped being cucks and just ate some meat for a second then maybe they will get taller and thick boned enough to fuck their vegan women
diet matters. vegans are low t skinny weak liberal reddit cuck soyboys

your genes are highly affected by your diet

shorter weaker people eat less meat and have less protiens in their diets
You get your genes from when you are born

4x as many vegan women as men
Vegan maxxing is legitarino

Yes but it does nothing to your genes
it doesnt change genes but it changes appearance. look at any long term vegan, their diet destroys their looks by making them lose hair and look 15 years older than they are

it doesnt change genes but it changes appearance. look at any long term vegan, their diet destroys their looks by making them lose hair and look 15 years older than they are
I lost hair at 15. Doctors even told me it was a lack of iron. Told me to eat meat, but I wouldn't.

it changes the genes of the overall population
it's a form of adaptation.
taller people will die since no enough food for them while the shorter will live

Do most curries really don't eat meat? Brutal.

Women pass on different genes depending on whether they were fat or not during pregnancy. You can look it up.

Diet won't magically give you Chad genes.

Genes determine how you digest different foods and how efficiently your body uses them. Metabolism, height growth, etc.

Do most curries really don't eat meat? Brutal.
In ancient India, the warrior caste was allowed to eat meat. That's how Chandragupta pushed back against Greek invaders.

Some Indians still eat the meat of male buffaloes. There's parts of India where they eat fish, etc.

Curries still get some protein from milk, yoghurt, ghee, lentils, chickpeas, etc.

If meat was all-important, then Muslim curries would heightmog Hindu curries of the same ethnicity, but you don't really see that. Ethnicity is more important than diet for height.

it changes the genes of the overall population
it's a form of adaptation.
taller people will die since no enough food for them while the shorter will live
No, that does not change the genes. Genes only change from reproduction going from one generation to the next

Curries drink milk despite not eating beef so they're technically not vegan.

Curries drink milk despite not eating beef so they're technically not vegan.
A) Most single curries would drink soy milk if it got them pussy, and, let's not kid ourselves, especially white pussy
B) Hindus don't forcibly impregnate cows and they don't murder cows that run out of milk. They also let baby cows drink it's mother's milk.

Therefore, Hindu vegetarians are the closest thing to vegans, much more so than meat eating white dudes

4x as many vegan women as men
Vegan maxxing is legitarino
Cope.
Foids virtue signal a lot for things they don’t even believe in or half understand

A) Most single curries would drink soy milk if it got them pussy, and, let's not kid ourselves, especially white pussy
B) Hindus don't forcibly impregnate cows and they don't murder cows that run out of milk. They also let baby cows drink it's mother's milk.

Therefore, Hindu vegetarians are the closest thing to vegans, much more so than meat eating white dudes
I wish i had access to delicious A2 milk like curries do on a regular basis. Curries would die of malnutrition if they didn't drink their A2 milk. Some curries eat lamb too.

I even meet curry immigrants sometimes when i pick up raw milk at my farmer here in northern Europe. Stop kidding yourself, curries love cows milk, and wouldn't give it up that easy for vegan pussy.

They'd rather eat meat everyday than touching for a minute the meat of a man from Bombay.

I wish i had access to delicious A2 milk like curries do on a regular basis. Curries would die of malnutrition if they didn't drink their A2 milk. Some curries eat lamb too.

I even meet curry immigrants sometimes when i pick up raw milk at my farmer here in northern Europe. Stop kidding yourself, curries love cows milk, and wouldn't give it up that easy for vegan pussy.
Raw milk? Based.