Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Veganmaxxing

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
warning: STRONG SOYLENT CONTENT

From my experience vegans and vegetarians are much more likely to have foid interactions. Many foids have vegan/meat free phases due to media (((they))) and celebrity influences. This is a simple way to switch your life and if you really wanted to you could lie about it (what I plan to do).

https://www.peta.org/blog/humane-and-hot-vegans-get-way-more-action-on-tinder/

attractive vegans are much more likely to have foid interactions*

I've been vegan for like seven years now for ethical reasons. It's not going to change anything if you're ugly. Hilarious that the PETA article actually worked on you, though.

Just be vegan theory

I've been vegan for like seven years now for ethical reasons. It's not going to change anything if you're ugly. Hilarious that the PETA article actually worked on you, though.
Currycel?

Currycel?
White. I've literally gone undercover and recorded footage of slaughter houses and volunteered at numerous animal sanctuaries. I have an A.L.F. tattoo. It literally gets you nothing girl wise.

What about long haired hiipycels?
Surely they slay?
White. I've literally gone undercover and recorded footage of slaughter houses and volunteered at numerous animal sanctuaries. I have an A.L.F. tattoo. It literally gets you nothing girl wise.

What about long haired hiipycels?
Surely they slay?
Yeah, if you're already attractive then being a vegan may help you with meeting girls. I have plenty of places to interact with women, but if you're ugly, a vegan girl will gladly go for a meat eating Chad over you. Doesn't matter how many calves you've saved, doesn't matter that there's a YouTube video of you rescuing goats with over 100,000 views, hell, they'll likely fuck a slaughter house worker over you if you're ugly. Women have no integrity, their pussy tingles always outweighs their personal moral code, they all think they're gonna turn their boyfriend vegan when in reality their boyfriend slowly gets them to start eating meat again.

Let this be a lesson for all you idiots who think you can join a political movement and get laid, it doesn't work unless you are already attractive. Jewish girls will fuck Nazi Chads over social justice advocates any day of the week. I wish it wasn't true, I wish girls had integrity like some men do, but they don't.

Cope. Most curries are vegan, and they are disgusted by western whores.

I've been vegetarian for 3 years and it certainly does not help to be more attractive in the eyes of a veg girl. I never directly mention that I am vegetarian though.
One vegetarian girl was like "You know when you eat a sausage or steak blabla" and I said "I don't eat meat" and she was like "Really I wouldn't have assumed that you are a vegetarian" and then we talked about this topic for quite a long time. She was actually happy to hear that since she said "I got to tell that to my friends", so it helps with sympathy which in turn helps you get into the friendzone if you're ugly.

Yeah, if you're already attractive then being a vegan may help you with meeting girls. I have plenty of places to interact with women, but if you're ugly, a vegan girl will gladly go for a meat eating Chad over you. Doesn't matter how many calves you've saved, doesn't matter that there's a YouTube video of you rescuing goats with over 100,000 views, hell, they'll likely fuck a slaughter house worker over you if you're ugly. Women have no integrity, their pussy tingles always outweighs their personal moral code, they all think they're gonna turn their boyfriend vegan when in reality their boyfriend slowly gets them to start eating meat again.

Let this be a lesson for all you idiots who think you can join a political movement and get laid, it doesn't work unless you are already attractive. Jewish girls will fuck Nazi Chads over social justice advocates any day of the week. I wish it wasn't true, I wish girls had integrity like some men do, but they don't.
It is over. Pass me the rope.
Cope. Most curries are vegan, and they are disgusted by western whores.
High IQ. Suprised so few currycels have resorted to rape.

In all seriousness I respect vegans, at least they´re not supporting the holocaust that is factory farming.

In all seriousness I respect vegans, at least they´re not supporting the holocaust that is factory farming.

Vegan Gains is a serious lesson in how Veganmaxxing will get you nothing you couldn't already get. He got married to a very low tier girl from Eastern Europe who calls him a nigger and basically just plays video games all day (I might be totally wrong, I only know what I've seen from their videos) and he's a super tall, super fit, status-maxxed vegan who is internet famous.

Vegan Gains is a serious lesson in how Veganmaxxing will get you nothing you couldn't already get. He got married to a very low tier girl from Eastern Europe who calls him a nigger and basically just plays video games all day (I might be totally wrong, I only know what I've seen from their videos) and he's a super tall, super fit, status-maxxed vegan who is internet famous.
That is true, and I posted the link to the video JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back