Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting venting / suicidefuel about my height

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
Happenings
today a tomboy in my class said that her 13Y old sister is taller than me.
i am 172 cm (5'7-5'8)
the tomboy is like 160cm (5'2-5'3), kinda strange because her grandfather is 6'3 so she is probably stunting height by not eating or bad genetics.
i hope i don't see her sister never in my life i don't want to get height mogged by a 13y old and make fun of for it.
I hope to grow even if is very unlikley,i am 21.
My brother is 5'11 and even my mother don't like that i am not tall like him.
One time she said that wheight-lifting is stunting my growt jfl, and other stupid comment that i will write in another post one day maybe.

There are people on this forum who are 160 and you come crying about being 172 jfl, just wear lifts and shoes with a thick sole and you will reach 180 easily.

Like others said, lifts. But 172 isn't that bad. One of the biggest chads I know is 172 and another is 170. Both have really good physiques though.

You talked to a woman today? Chad

There are people on this forum who are 160 and you come crying about being 172 jfl, just wear lifts and shoes with a thick sole and you will reach 180 easily
not crying just complaing about how tall are foid today, anyway i know it could be worse i just use this site to vent my bp thoughts and talk to other inkwell about that and learn english better. 8 cm shoe look a big fraud anyway

You talked with a tomboy, mogs me. Also crying over 172 makes me mald, but I'll force myself sorry for you either way because anything less than 5'11 is still brutal :feelsUnreal:

didn't read after that part
i don't blame you, if you are a truecel women don't even talk to you, if some woman, even sub5 ,talk to a person it means that person is either a 4/10 , a falied normie or chad, i learned that very well from expierence, i was a truecel during the pandemic i was left in an angle of the class for an entire year and nobody ever talked to me and when i used to try to talk to them they were getting pissed off.

but I'll force myself sorry for you either way
don't do it, i wouldn't if i was shorter , what you are living is probably 10x worse if you are under 170cm. it was just a complain anyway i know that it could be much worse

i don't blame you, if you are a truecel women don't even talk to you, if some woman, even sub5 ,talk to a person it means that person is either a 4/10 , a falied normie or chad, i learned that very well from expierence, i was a truecel during the pandemic i was left in an angle of the class for an entire year and nobody ever talked to me and when i used to try to talk to them they were getting pissed off.
You don't need to cuck yourself for fairness sake, dude... Just because one foid talked to you.

If some fag won't read your post because ONE foid talked to you in a non-positive context, that's a them problem.

don't do it, i wouldn't if i was shorter , what you are living is probably 10x worse if you are under 170cm. it was just a complain anyway i know that it could be much worse
Again, stop cucking yourself.
Manlets here are the biggest "Only I can suffer" faggots.

HGHmaxx today.
i am alredy doing all the good habit to hghmaxx, but it's pretty usless. height is all genetics if you don't strave yourself like an african child

i am alredy doing all the good habit to hghmaxx, but it's pretty usless. height is all genetics if you don't strave yourself like an african child
HGH cheats genetics

even my mother don't like that i am not tall like him.
brutal man, even my mother used to mock me for height when i was younger (i did not care about height until i was like 16). she has not done it since then though.

5'11 isn't a bad height and you could easily just larp as above 6' with the classic sperg move of buying shoes with thick soles