Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Vermont university will throw out all physical books for digital ones

it's over for vermontcels

JFL a university without a library is like a foid who doesn’t give birth

The Jews want to control all your notes on your digital devices

Meh I only went to the library to study from my notes, never borrowed a book from there except the ocasional recommended textboox or manual. Articles on the internet were much better, most of the books had obsolete or incomplete information.

JFL a university without a library is like a foid who doesn’t give birth
Seriously. The library is a pillar of learning. This decision is fucking retarded. It's one of those decisions that sounds good in theory, but falls flat in practice. It's not just a place to store physical books and resources, but a place to congregate and study.

Surely making everything digital will save money costs

I like physical books and writing notes helps me learn better, especially in a quiet environment. Don’t have much sympathy for Vermonters though. This is just the first step of austerity measures the remaining youth in Vermont will have to go through due to an aging population. Wickedly distorted age pyramids means only a small percentage of working age adults support the state through taxes and labor. Taxes in New England are about to skyrocket very soon, and without much payoff

Last edited:
Isn't the library also supposed to be an office / studying space for housing wise less fortunate students? Wtf.