Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Very first Incel memes (Forever Alone)

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Breaking bad alone photo u1
Dfe
Forever alone goes to the theater photo u1
Forever alone is in love photo u1
Forever alone likes candy photo u1
Forever alone loves the sims photo u1
Forever alone on cooking photo u1
Forever alone likes candy photo u1
Forever alone loves the sims photo u1
Forever alone on cooking photo u1
Forever alone pretends to be busy photo u1

it is so much more brutal when this the reality

Never played sims though

These are 100% me. Same for Easter though, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other holidays with candy half off.
I used to play the shit out of Sims 3.
I admire your courage for going out on public holidays.

I admire your courage for going out on public holidays.
It's not on the day. It's the day after. I'm not going to go outside when it's Valentines Day. It's one reason I didn't even come to the forum because the one holiday everyone should ignore is the one all on here is bringing up to remind people for suicidefuel like a mental idiot.

The 15th though the price usually drops on candy to around 40%. Within a week if there is still any candy left, it can be as low as 70% to 80% off.

Might not have a foid to gift, but I'll gladly treat myself. Not like anyone else would.

It's not on the day. It's the day after. I'm not going to go outside when it's Valentines Day. It's one reason I didn't even come to the forum because the one holiday everyone should ignore is the one all on here is bringing up to remind people for suicidefuel like a mental idiot.

The 15th though the price usually drops on candy to around 40%. Within a week if there is still any candy left, it can be as low as 70% to 80% off.

Might not have a foid to gift, but I'll gladly treat myself. Not like anyone else would.
well true shit man, for most of us all these normiefag holidays don't mean shit as they're intended for npcs to enjoy.

well true shit man, for most of us all these normiefag holidays don't mean shit as they're intended for npcs to enjoy.
Its for the NPCs to all gather round, virtue signal and talk about how just this world is and how good of a person they all are.

This shit should be in a museum jfl.