Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very strange bar opened in Kiev.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Called Hram ( The Temple ). Located near main synagogue ( one of the co-founders have a Jewish surname ).
Generally founders say that they want to promote hedonism ( during the course of war ) but the aesthetics are dark, even occult.

6AZ2g8vBYumnYSselvcdKw

Images 1

2023 07 07 a1c1572aa4e52c13

this shit looks cool, like some cult of devil worshippers.
best place to get high, steal stuff and jerk off.

Isn’t there a war there? How are they opening bars like nothing is happening? I guess civilian life still has to go on. Also not sure if it’s in the warzone since it seems quite a bit to the west. Still though.

Are you in Kiev?

this shit looks cool, like some cult of devil worshippers.
best place to get high, steal stuff and jerk off.
Any interest in occult/dark themes lead to degeneracy.

Isn’t there a war there? How are they opening bars like nothing is happening? I guess civilian life still has to go on. Also not sure if it’s in the warzone since it seems quite a bit to the west. Still though.

Are you in Kiev?
I'm not in Kiev. I also wonder how they can freely open bars and promote hedonism during the course of war when all 18-60 y.o. males were banned from leaving.
But we live in the clown world and Ukraine is a clown country.

A bunch of fat, bearded Slavic soys going through a goth phase

Are you in Kiev?
I'm not in Kiev. I also wonder how they can freely open bars and promote hedonism during the course of war when all 18-60 y.o. males were banned from leaving.
But we live in the clown world and Ukraine is a clown country.
I mean, it's not like there's street battles in every single city or anything. They are hundreds of kilometres away from any enemy soldiers, so there's absolutely no reason for them not to normally continue living like this and just getting into a shelter for an hour or so anytime they have an air raid warning.

Just some edge lord shit tbh. Looks pretty cool though.