Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based VicGeorge2k6 the oldcel, keeps grinding and hustling on Youtube.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
This is one of Vic Georges most popular videos:

He uploads videos like everyday and gets like 20 views on each with no egagement, because nobody cares about what he has to say, other than that original vid about being a virgin.
Vic vic vic

He keeps grinding and hustlin like Saint Meeks said.

Invite him here

This man makes me depressed. He wished God would take his life, because minecrafting yourself is a sin.

Invite him here
I don't think we have a single user on here that's over age 40. It'd be nice to have a boomer on here. We could learn a lot from someone who went 50 years without shotgunning their cranial.

I don't think we have a single user on here that's over age 40. It'd be nice to have a boomer on here. We could learn a lot from someone who went 50 years without shotgunning their cranial.
@Emba

@frothysolution @gotet and if I’m not wrong @based_meme and @Defetivecuckachu

damn he ascended hard

Good for him continuing to voice himself.

Sadly, most of his videos are about religious stuff, I don't get how any man can still believe in those fairy tales, especially a lonely one.

The primer dented/misfired/rope broke - in doom
Hi! I'm emba! You're frenly oldcel bastard!

Good for him continuing to voice himself.

Sadly, most of his videos are about religious stuff, I don't get how any man can still believe in those fairy tales, especially a lonely one.
He's a coper

I'll rope before i turn 50, maybe even 30!