Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Victims of Robb Elementary School

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
Teacher was the first victim to get shot.

good riddance , all the future drug users and single moms sex havers coom dumpster have been deleted from the face of the earth in minecraft rtx.

who knows that adult foids might have been fucking a mini chad or in a lesbian relationship with a mini foid.

No more spics :panties::panties::panties::panties:

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I guess america is becoming less white faster than I thought:feelsjuice:

good riddance , all the future drug users and single moms sex havers coom dumpster have been deleted from the face of the earth in minecraft rtx.
savage based af

I guess america is becoming less white faster than I thought:feelsjuice:
bro there was like 1 white girl and 0 white guys amongst that entire bunch. The white people are already an almost extinct minority.

Based shooter. The only thing I lament is that he couldn’t kill more

The issue is not guns. It’s how people are made to feel in their everyday life that results in violence being their form of expression against their situation. Bullying and lack of opportunity all adds up and gets released in a variety of different ways. If society doesn’t want to address the real root cause it will keep happening.

The issue is not guns. It’s how people are made to feel in their everyday life that results in violence being their form of expression against their situation. Bullying and lack of opportunity all adds up and gets released in a variety of different ways. If society doesn’t want to address the real root cause it will keep happening.
Ted Bundy With His Surrogate Daughter Molly

HIgh schoolers would have been better tbh.

HIgh schoolers would have been better tbh.
Why? They grow up to be the same degenerate sex-having normie scum. If anything it's better to slaughter them young and spare whatever bullying and drudgery they wouldve faced or perpetrated in the future.

It's only the aesthetics and illusion of muh innocent childerinos that make moralfaggots seethe when it's an elementary school :feelsjuice:

The real evil fucks are the selfish breeders who brought them into this fucked up world to begin with

Based, heil saint salvador

They aren't entitled to a life til old age.

Those are all Crisis actors and they are all very alive