Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (VIDEO) Mob of niggers harass white family and foidlet daughter at the mall.

GUYS, FUCKING STOP! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

5564e5a4ecad047436f69135

niggers acting like niggers. what else is new?

GUYS, FUCKING STOP! :foidSoy::foidSoy:
the niggers are in the wrong in this situation but yeah i hate when foids do this. insert themselves into a mans battle and bicker like a dog as if that will do anything to deescalate a situation

the niggers are in the wrong in this situation but yeah i hate when foids do this. insert themselves into a mans battle and bicker like a dog as if that will do anything to deescalate a situation
It’s called putting a battery in your back It’s what Jada did to will smith when she made him slap Chris rock.

YOUR WOMAN WILL GET YOU KILLED

foids deserve it :feelsUgh:

Threatening to beat up and or kill defenseless children and their fathers is just nigger normal to these savages. :feelsthink:

If you’re human there’s no sense in trying to understand the animalistic, primitive jungle nigger mind as it runs on pure instinct + ooga booga raving at the moon type insanity. :feelshehe:

hey reddit lurkers. it's true, i do hate niggers

because they are dirty fucking scum that needs to be annihilated (garys mod)
niggers acting like niggers. what else is new?
Threatening to beat up and or kill defenseless children and their fathers is just nigger normal to these savages. :feelsthink:

If you’re human there’s no sense in trying to understand the animalistic, primitive jungle nigger mind as it runs on pure instinct + ooga booga raving at the moon type insanity. :feelshehe:
hey reddit lurkers. it's true, i do hate niggers
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::society:

I don't know the full context. Seems like the white guy said some smart-ass comment to them or maybe they were looking for the smallest chance to start a fight with someone. Funny how that kid was only acting tough and hollering against a bigger person because he knew his homies would back him up. Typical coward.

do these kind of things happen very often?

I remember when my uncle told me that when he lived in the united states (texas) one of his workmates was mugged by a black man, and after stealing his possessions he forced him to perform oral sex on him :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
most people here tend to be unempathetic, until you talk about niggers

then suddenly they care about the little daughter :V

Who gives a shit. You're a cuck if you care at ALL about how a Femoid feels. Even if she is getting harassed by a feral gang of monkeys, i dont give a single fuck.

I don't know the full context. Seems like the white guy said some smart-ass comment to them or maybe they were looking for the smallest chance to start a fight with someone. Funny how that kid was only acting tough and hollering against a bigger person because he knew his homies would back him up. Typical coward.
@Fat Link condemn this nigger lover

I remember when my uncle told me that when he lived in the united states (texas) one of his workmates was mugged by a black man, and after stealing his possessions he forced him to perform oral sex on him :dafuckfeels:
It depends on the area mostly. Tar babies are bold in places like the inner city where they have large numbers and Democrat leftist governments with judges that will hardly punish them for crimes. But in more civilized areas they become cowards very quickly and wouldn’t dare buck to a white man.

They are also pack animals and would never act like this by their lonesome. There always has to be a group of them.

The father needs to face punishment for his daughter being overweight

Who gives a shit. You're a cuck if you care at ALL about how a Femoid feels. Even if she is getting harassed by a feral gang of monkeys, i dont give a single fuck.
Agree op is a retard for defending normies they should stomped that fat bitch out

most niggers should go back to Africa
Luckily there aren't many of them in Asia:feelsLSD:

Why the fuck are niggers like this? No other race does this shit.
monkey out of the jungle, but not jungle out of the monkey, something like that. :feelsjuice:

it should be legal to shoot these apes on sight

Why the fuck are niggers like this? No other race does this shit. To all you blackcels on the forum whining about racism here maybe you should look in the mirror and wonder why everyone else hates your race.
Or maybe you should stop associating us with those pieces of shit

dont make me report you again

I think they're antifa there is a white guy or girl or a troon with them who is under a mask and dressed in black too .

The daughter will either grow up to become racist or love bbc. You notice at the end she said something like why are they following us. Becoming racist already.

I think they're antifa there is a white guy or girl or a troon with them who is under a mask and dressed in black too .
Where’s the proof of that?

Not my problem. They’re not entitled to my concern

You’re right for what it’s worth.

Are all blacks like this? No, of course not.

Are dramatically more blacks like this than other races? Yes.

You can acknowledge the on-average differences and still evaluate people on their individual merits.

Dumb fucking woke libtards act like acknowledging the truth makes you a racist but it’s not racism if it’s true and so long as you don’t over-generalize or stop acknowledging the good ones when they are there you’ve done nothing wrong. Apparently using your brain and two eyes makes you evil to those fuckers.

Faggot Europeans think Ameritards are racists when blacks are to us what gypsies are to them. These dumb fucks from the outside looking in are riding their moral high horse when they don’t know what it’s like to constantly run into one particular problem group that constantly causes problems for everyone else (it is a fact that blacks commit a hugely disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US for example and beyond that like this clip you posted it is almost always blacks doing this type of garbage — there’s a reason why people are “””racist””” towards that community, it didn’t fall out of the sky).

Chris Rock was right all those years back — there are black people and there are niggers. Same as there are white people and there are hillbillies/white trash and same as there are Chinese people and then there are chinks (etc). Obviously there are huge on average differences between groups and a lot of it is cultural differences/how they’re raised is my guess but all that to say that yeah — you’re right for the most part that it really is only this group doing shit like this for the most part. 4/5 times (maybe even worse ratio than that) when crap like this happens it’s blacks.

Last edited:
accurate observation mate :feelsYall:

It’s sad that being this based isn’t allowed in the mainstream or on social media.

If people consistently act like brain dead barbarians they should be called as such.

Then maybe the decent people in their community would actually call them out for bullshit like this. It’s so gay that blacks have become a special privileged protected class that you can no longer say anything bad about or criticize lest you be called racist, fired, and have your reputation destroyed/drug through the mud.

God California woke social media is beyond cucked.

You wouldn’t believe — if you follow crime statistics at all, in the states blacks commit a wildly disproportionate amount of crime and 4/5 times a scene like this happens, it’s blacks.

I’m not claiming they’re all like this, they’re not, but a lot of them are and it’s why so many people hate them.

Niggers are to America what Gypsies are to Europe basically. The mainstream media and California woke social media have basically made criticizing them or calling them out for this stuff verboten though. Doesn’t stop it from being any less true :feelsjuice:

@Fat LinkIt depends on the area mostly. Tar babies are bold in places like the inner city where they have large numbers and Democrat leftist governments with judges that will hardly punish them for crimes.
Nailed it cities are indeed the worst about this kind of thing.

I was robbed in Chicago by a black (fortunately I didn’t have a ton of cash and was able to cancel my credit card before too much real financial damage was done, but that faggot broke my front tooth even after I gave him the money).

I didn’t imagine it would be that bad, I didn’t go anywhere that wasn’t typical “touristy” areas and even then there were homeless everywhere.

I had a homeless nigger throw his coke at me when I ignored his request for cash and another one fly into a rage just because I had to get past him to get off the L train (he threw his fucking bicycle and starting shouting at the top of his lungs).

This is why people hate nignogs, 4/5 times shit like this happens, it’s a fuckin nignog and leftists protect them even from having other people point it out. Fuck wokies and fuck leftists man.

Slavery was the worst fucking decision the US ever made because it saddled the rest of us with these degenerates all these years later. If they’d never been brought over to begin with the US would be a utopia by comparison.

Insert here my apologies to the actual good blacks out there — though there are definitely on average trends/differences, it it’s true not all blacks are niggers. Some blacks are genuinely great and it sucks that they have to be lumped in with their barbarian brethren. I dunno man, shit gets me mad. Fuck the cities.

Last edited:
[UWSL]I was robbed in Chicago by a black (fortunately I didn’t have a ton of cash and was able to cancel my credit card before too much real financial damage was done, but that faggot broke my front tooth even after I gave him the money).[/UWSL]
Why were you in chiraq without carrying a gun?

Why were you in chiraq without carrying a gun?
I did not have a gun — neither did they but they had a knife.

This was years ago/I was young and bluepilled at the time and was against guns :feelshaha: I changed my mind.

Based.