Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity (VIDEO) Sheboon teacher head stomps and randy orton RKOs a retarted white foid in school!

:shock:

The empathetic gender am I right boys?
2772587 joe biden head shake

Wow she did it four times in a row! Absolute brute.

Why did they let a wild chimpanzee inside the school?

Post screenshots of the comment section :feelsjuice:
That’s actually the based PF sub so they know to never relax. If it was the regular public freakout sub however..

niggers acting niggers. idk even know why you post stuff like this, everyone knows how niggers act

Nigger moment # 25133001873246.

Hah, i remember this.

That’s actually the based PF sub so they know to never relax. If it was the regular public freakout sub however..
Im still not seeing screenshots here boyo :feelswhere:

Just look on the thread yourself theory :feelsahh:
I dont have a cuckit account :bigbrain:

Most users who cant see or dont want to click your link should be able to request this from someone like you who is already lurking there anyways, so it's your job to provide them when requested :feelsjuice:

I dont have a cuckit account :bigbrain:

Most users who cant see or dont want to click your link should be able to request this from someone like you who is already lurking there anyways, so it's your job to provide them when requested :feelsjuice:
The comments are nothing of value anyway.

did he have autism?

she was sick of his shit and of course she was a black woman and then they wonder why we niggers dont want them :feelskek:

Monkey v monkey

No big deal the school will just give her a few months paid leave vacation because she is a Nigger

do not taunt the animals

I like when niggers regardless of gender beat degenerate cumskin foids:feelsaww:

based sheboon put that retard in her place

LOW IMPULSE CONTROL

I just scrolled down through that sub and almost every video consists of niggers stealing, jumping or ganging up on others. JFL.

This is why I need to rumble the world

its a win win for everyone.

Why did they let a wild chimpanzee inside the school?
Honestly they should let more of those foid hitting chimpanzees not only in schools but everywhere.
Chances are, things would be better and we wouldn't be rotting here.

This sheboon is higher T than most men nowadays.

based teacher tbh