Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Videogamemaxxing through Palia

greenpark

greenpark

Banned
-
"Palia is a massively-multiplayer community simulation game set in a brand new high fantasy world with elements of open world adventure games, inspired by Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley. It’s a cozy and welcoming world for fans of the community sim genre.

Currently, Palia is available on PC and playable as a free Open Beta. Palia announced a version for the Nintendo Switch coming Holiday 2023.

In Palia, humans are the legendary race, having disappeared thousands of years ago at the height of their grandeur and mastery of magic. Nobody in the modern day knows why. Until one day humans begin to appear all over the world.

As one of the newly re-emerged humans you’ll have to make yourself a new home in this friendly world, and forge a future for yourself and humanity. Uncover the mysteries of humanity’s past or just live a simple life - you decide!"

I've been grinding Palia nearly 24/7 trying to build a really strong and rich character. The skills have no cap, but have limited rewards as of now since the game's in Beta but I'm banking on the fact that more features will come out in the future. They've hinted to player marriage so my goal is to become as strong as possible in the game, join a community and marry a woman's in game character leveraging my in game knowledge, skill and wealth to have her want to play with me even though I'm an autistic retard that looks like Shrimp from Smiling Friends. Maybe in the future the woman I get to play with will want to be my girlfriend or even wife.

Does anyone here also play Palia? Have any of you tried videogamesmaxxing in an MMORPG as a way to maybe get a girlfriend?

brutal no reply pill