Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Videos of women taking a beating

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
I love to see. Send too...

Last edited:
They're almost always provoking some kind of altercation with a male usually physically stronger and bigger than with them, escalating it until they finally get hit back, instantly begin crying or screeching in some form to draw white knights and all other cucks around into it, and the male is forced to back off and seen as the magical aggressor, with absolutely no self-awareness as to their entitlement. :feelsclown:

First 2 videos don’t load for me

They're almost always provoking some kind of altercation with a male usually physically stronger and bigger than with them, escalating it until they finally get hit back, instantly begin crying or screeching in some form to draw white knights and all other cucks around into it, and the male is forced to back off and seen as the magical aggressor, with absolutely no self-awareness as to their entitlement. :feelsclown:

I love to see. Send too...

Black guys are really good at punching

I want to see a video of a white guy beating up a black foid

These videos won't play or show I. Downloads on my iPhone, only 1

I never can get enough of that german whore getting slapped back into reality by that Russian :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: