Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Vigils held nationwide for nonbinary Oklahoma teenager who died day after school bathroom fight

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

"Nex Benedict, a 16-year-old who identified as nonbinary and used they/them pronouns :feelsclown:, got into an altercation with three girls in an Owasso High School bathroom who were picking on Benedict and some friends. The girls attacked Benedict for pouring water on them, the teen told police in a video released Friday."

Looks like the empathy patch didnt go live at 16 years of age for these 3 young girls, possibly a bug mangos? :society:

Why did that thing pour water on the girls?

Will Forte Fox GIF by The Last Man On Earth

The only tranny in oklahoma is now dead :lul:

Fly “her” body back to cuckfornia for a proper burial (in the trash compactor)
Just throw her body out in the fields of some rural shithole farm in the middle of nowhere. Let the vultures pick the bones clean.

I remember this non-binary shit taking off in 2017/2018 and being so confused by it.

Last edited:
The idea that Western countries are irreligious is a lie. Godless, they may be, but religious they are nonetheless. Their devil is Hitler, their sins are various forms of bIgOTRYy:soy::foidSoy:, their cardinal sin is genocide, their forbidden words are slurs, and of course, their saints/martyrs are “people” like this faggot

Society hurts my fucking brain

Du
I remember this non-binary shit taking off in 2017/2018 and being do confused by it.when I was in highschool they put it in secks es

The idea that Western countries are irreligious is a lie. Godless, they may be, but religious they are nonetheless. Their devil is Hitler, their sins are various forms of bIgOTRYy:soy::foidSoy:, their cardinal sin is genocide, their forbidden words are slurs, and of course, their saints/martyrs are “people” like this faggot
The scary/absurd thing is that it’s not even a faggot, it’s some genderless “thing” devoid of any tangible role in society. This grand social experiment is truly producing something unique and rootless, there is no history behind this non binary fad popping up in young women and sometimes men.

This grand social experiment is truly producing something unique and rootless, there is no history behind this non binary fad popping up in young women and sometimes men.
I’d bet it’s one of the main reasons behind the drastic rise in the LGBT identification rate amongst zoomers.

Claiming “non-binary” as a woman is like claiming bisexual as a woman: you aren’t expected to enter non-standard relationships like a pure homo, nor are you expected to change the entire way you present like a true troon. Claiming “non-binary”, “she/they”, etc. is just a way for foids to gain “quirky” points, additional “oppression” points, and self-initiate into the hot new cult/community (LGBTQ) without really doing anything

I'll care when people care about me.

This grand social experiment is truly producing something unique and rootless, there is no history behind this non binary fad popping up in young women and sometimes men.
View attachment 1090984
It was kind of a thing in the Roman Empire, I guess. With the Saturnalia festivals where men got drunk, screwed each other, and than kids.

Not sure if it was delusional as it is nowadays. With the whole made-up gender horseshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back