Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Violence against men frequently played for laughs on tv, reverse always taken seriously

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
It never ceases to make me laugh how you can have scene after scene of brutal violence inflicted upon males in media and it either be played for laughs, quickly forgotten about, or even made for the purpose of the audience cheering the violence on.

A character beating a man to within an inch of his life, robbing him, lying to him, setting him on fire, stabbing/shooting him to death, can still be seen as a good protagonist by the audience and not be morally questioned on why they did what they did.

But if a character so much as firmly grabs a woman's arm in a show or film, you instantly hear slow, building-up serious music playing :worryfeels: to let you know that this is one of the bad characters the npc audience is supposed to hate jfl

It never ceases to make me laugh how you can have scene after scene of brutal violence inflicted upon males in media and it either be played for laughs, quickly forgotten about, or even made for the purpose of the audience cheering the violence on.

A character beating a man to within an inch of his life, robbing him, lying to him, setting him on fire, stabbing/shooting him to death, can still be seen as a good protagonist by the audience and not be morally questioned on why they did what they did.

But if a character so much as firmly grabs a woman's arm in a show or film, you instantly hear slow, building-up serious music playing :worryfeels: to let you know that this is one of the bad characters the npc audience is supposed to hate jfl
yeah society supports women and throws male under the bus

Humans are naturally sadistic. Take lynchings for example. Women, children and men can casually watch someone get skinned and burned alive whilst having a picnic and taking pictures.

Even if the victim did something wrong and somehow deserved it. I can't imagine just sitting there smiling watching someone get gruesomely mutilated whilst I have a picnic and laugh about. You have to be a special type of human to do that. (Or maybe not, maybe it's within all of us)