Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Violence is never the answer

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I have been seeing a lot more ERposting than usual on this site lately, and just wanted to remind everyone that violence is never the answer, and killing other people and then yourself in is an extremely cowardly and pathetic thing to do, and not ‘based‘ in any way shape or form. It is not martyrdom or heroism, it is senseless violence. Stay safe brocels :D

Violence is the question. And the answer is "YES".

Whilst it can be amusing to think or talk about, if you are at the stage where you feel you may genuinely succumb to your violent thoughts, please seek help.
Violence is the question. And the answer is "YES".

1 Bp

Tell that to Ukrainecels :feelsseriously:

Tell that to bullies.

Whilst it can be amusing to think or talk about, if you are at the stage where you feel you may genuinely succumb to your violent thoughts, please seek help.
You are absolutely right.

I'm gonna ask my buddies for help with commiting violent acts.:feelshaha: I cannot do everything on my own.:bigbrain:

tell that to the people who ruined my life and caused my misery

The people who oppress you all have homes and street addresses.:D

I have been seeing a lot more ERposting than usual on this site lately, and just wanted to remind everyone that violence is never the answer, and killing other people and then yourself in is an extremely cowardly and pathetic thing to do, and not ‘based‘ in any way shape or form. It is not martyrdom or heroism, it is senseless violence. Stay safe brocels :D

:feelsLSD:

Get therapyyy:soy::foidSoy:

Violence is always the answer to indifference. If people don't care about your plight, make YOUR plight, into OUR plight.

Men don't have access to sex > Men go crazy > Men kill people > Men keep killing people until society helps men

See, violence does work :feelskek:

Just watch and see, soon you'll see prostitution being legalized in various states under the guise of "liberation" and "sex work is real work" and "feminism", etc, when really it will just be about politicians and government officials acknowledging the problem of male sex starvation and finally conceding to that demand for the sake of social order.

They'll try to play it off and present different narratives so that nobody looks at it that way, but those of us who are black pilled will see it for what it is. Of course we won't go public about it and risk these laws not being passed :feelshmm:.

Violence is always the answer to indifference. If people don't care about your plight, make YOUR plight, into OUR plight.

Men don't have access to sex > Men go crazy > Men kill people > Men keep killing people until society helps men

Just watch and see, soon you'll see prostitution being legalized in various states under the guise of "liberation" and "sex work is real work" and "feminism", etc, when really it will just be about politicians and government officials acknowledging the problem of male sex starvation and finally conceding to that demand for the sake of social order.

They'll try to play it off and present different narratives so that nobody looks at it that way, but those of us who are black pilled will see it for what it is. Of course we won't go public about it and risk these laws not being passed :feelshmm:.
I like it when other people do violence. But from an individualist perspective I don’t want to throw away my life for abstract ideals. I think that the problem can be solved with soft power too. Less people wanting to participate in clown world and get a job will make them give some concessions

Physical fight can be non violent and violence can occour without physical fight

Based af

But from an individualist perspective I don’t want to throw away my life for abstract ideals.
That's because you still have hope for the future, those that are hopeless can serve a purpose too. In fact, that's all that's left for them in the world. Getting their revenge.

I think that the problem can be solved with soft power too. Less people wanting to participate in clown world and get a job will make them give some concessions
That's not going to do anything, everything is being automated these days. You can't threaten giant corporations to not work when the really don't need you to work at all. The more workers that leave and protest, the more they are going to push for automation. In fact there are already fully automated stores for certain fast food places.

How many of us would have heard of incels if not for mass shootings or acts of violence??? Violence is a core part of every ideology from BLM to the beerhall putsch its how ideologies thrive

Easily fooling the feds :feelzez:

How many of us would have heard of incels if not for mass shootings or acts of violence?
Exactly, I never would have even become black pilled if not for Elliot Rodger and his manifesto. I don't even think it's a stretch to say he saved my life. I was probably heading down the path of killing myself like my friend did, because I didn't understand how life worked and why nothing was working out for me. The black pill revealed all truths and changed my entire perspective on life, and with that came a peace of mind I never had before.

Violence is core to any movement, ideology, etc, that makes an impact.

Exactly, I never would have even become black pilled if not for Elliot Rodger and his manifesto. I don't even think it's a stretch to say he saved my life. I was probably heading down the path of killing myself like my friend did, because I didn't understand how life worked and why nothing was working out for me. The black pill revealed all truths and changed my entire perspective on life, and with that came a peace of mind I never had before.

would you say the blackpill has made you happier ? how ? Idk I think I was happier when I was blissfully ignorant ...

Violence is the answer for everything. I'm tired of politicians saying we should all behave peaceful while they themselves rely on violence (through soldiers and police) to keep the people under control and get resources from other countries.

would you say the blackpill has made you happier?
It's made me more "satisfied", I don't like vague terms like "happy", because anybody can be "happy" under virtually any circumstance, because it's a very emotional and subjective concept. Which makes it worthless as criteria for judging the worth of any decisions you make. Just because a choice makes you "happy", doesn't mean it was a choice that actually benefits you.

Simps are happy to give money away to random women

Cuckolds are happy to let random men fuck their wives

Etc, etc, etc

You should never aim for something as vague as "happiness" because you will ALWAYS hit the target, because there's no strict criteria for it. So if you have low standards you'll find a way to "feel happy" even when you have shitty circumstances, and then you'll become content with failure.

My aim in life is to be "physically satisfied" (Well fed, healthy, sexual needs met, well rested, minimal to no stress, no financial problems, etc).

You don't know what to do or where to go in life when you doubt the "map" you've been given to navigate life. Before the black pill I was in such a predicament. After the black pill I knew what my options were and that made life simpler, easier, and less stressful. That's much better than a state of endless panic of not knowing what to do in life while also feeling your life passing you by, day by day.

Idk I think I was happier when I was blissfully ignorant ...
"I think I was "happier" when I was blissfully ignorant" - Therein lies the problem. You are judging the worth of something based on an emotional and subjective feeling. There are a lot of people who were happier in unfavorable circumstances. Women sure do love physically abusive men, I'm sure they felt "happier" in those relationships just being with that guy even know he was giving them black eyes and slapping them around :feelskek:.

You also aren't taking into account that being ignorant means that you waste time and can make mistakes. Why would you want to do that?

Last edited:

Absolutely ridiculous

Violence is always the answer

The only difficulties is how to make it lasts
When you go ER , it’s an extremely short period of power a few seconds or minutes then it’s over.

Everything is about violence :

- when the cop stop people , you think they would listen if they had the guarantee the cops would not beat their ass , hell no , they would say fuck off pigs
They listen cause they know the cops will use violence on them

-same for the taxes , think people would pay if they had the guarantee the IRS wouldn’t fuck them up.
They pay because IRS would use violence against them if they don’t pay

Violence rules the world

Tell that to Ukrainecels :feelsseriously:

Tell that to bullies.

You are absolutely right.

I'm gonna ask my buddies for help with commiting violent acts.:feelshaha: I cannot do everything on my own.:bigbrain:

tell that to the people who ruined my life and caused my misery

The people who oppress you all have homes and street addresses.:D

Lmaooooooo

fucking cuck. if you suffer injusitce its natural to STRIKE BACK :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Get therapyyy:soy::foidSoy:

I like it when other people do violence. But from an individualist perspective I don’t want to throw away my life for abstract ideals. I think that the problem can be solved with soft power too. Less people wanting to participate in clown world and get a job will make them give some concessions

Physical fight can be non violent and violence can occour without physical fight

That's because you still have hope for the future, those that are hopeless can serve a purpose too. In fact, that's all that's left for them in the world. Getting their revenge.

That's not going to do anything, everything is being automated these days. You can't threaten giant corporations to not work when the really don't need you to work at all. The more workers that leave and protest, the more they are going to push for automation. In fact there are already fully automated stores for certain fast food places.

How many of us would have heard of incels if not for mass shootings or acts of violence??? Violence is a core part of every ideology from BLM to the beerhall putsch its how ideologies thrive

Easily fooling the feds :feelzez:

in minecraft with rtx off

(in GTA V)

would you say the blackpill has made you happier ? how ? Idk I think I was happier when I was blissfully ignorant ...

Just be a cuck theory.

Violence is the answer for everything. I'm tired of politicians saying we should all behave peaceful while they themselves rely on violence (through soldiers and police) to keep the people under control and get resources from other countries.

It's made me more "satisfied", I don't like vague terms like "happy", because anybody can be "happy" under virtually any circumstance, because it's a very emotional and subjective concept. Which makes it worthless as criteria for judging the worth of any decisions you make. Just because a choice makes you "happy", doesn't mean it was a choice that actually benefits you.

Simps are happy to give money away to random women

Cuckolds are happy to let random men fuck their wives

Etc, etc, etc

You should never aim for something as vague as "happiness" because you will ALWAYS hit the target, because there's no strict criteria for it. So if you have low standards you'll find a way to "feel happy" even when you have shitty circumstances, and then you'll become content with failure.

My aim in life is to be "physically satisfied" (Well fed, healthy, sexual needs met, well rested, minimal to no stress, no financial problems, etc).

You don't know what to do or where to go in life when you doubt the "map" you've been given to navigate life. Before the black pill I was in such a predicament. After the black pill I knew what my options were and that made life simpler, easier, and less stressful. That's much better than a state of endless panic of not knowing what to do in life while also feeling your life passing you by, day by day.

"I think I was "happier" when I was blissfully ignorant" - Therein lies the problem. You are judging the worth of something based on an emotional and subjective feeling. There are a lot of people who were happier in unfavorable circumstances. Women sure do love physically abusive men, I'm sure they felt "happier" in those relationships just being with that guy even know he was giving them black eyes and slapping them around :feelskek:.

You also aren't taking into account that being ignorant means that you waste time and can make mistakes. Why would you want to do that?

Violence is the only answer when words fall on deaf ears

Absolutely ridiculous

Violence is always the answer

The only difficulties is how to make it lasts
When you go ER , it’s an extremely short period of power a few seconds or minutes then it’s over.

Everything is about violence :

- when the cop stop people , you think they would listen if they had the guarantee the cops would not beat their ass , hell no , they would say fuck off pigs
They listen cause they know the cops will use violence on them

-same for the taxes , think people would pay if they had the guarantee the IRS wouldn’t fuck them up.
They pay because IRS would use violence against them if they don’t pay

Violence rules the world
Satire post btw