Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Viral Israeli foid who was taken as a hostage nosejobs her kike shaped nose to "cope with self esteem issues after Hamas refused to rape her"

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Screenshot 20240303 041810

Meme gender literally got into depression because someone refused to rape her and that gives her ego a shake kek

Look at those A10's jews are aryan as fuck. She was hotter before the surgery.

Foid gets raped because men are pigs, yas slay queeeeen: bad
Foid doesn't get raped because Hamas soldiers are respectful of women's rights: also bad

Hmm...

Foid gets raped because men are pigs, yas slay queeeeen: bad
Foid doesn't get raped because Hamas soldiers are respectful of women's rights: also bad

Hmm...
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Most Islamic terrorists aren't rapists. Normies would expect them to be, but i do believe their religion prohibits it
I’m not sure but there is a hadeeth that basically allowed the Muslims to breed the foid captives of war and impregnate them.

I’m not sure but there is a hadeeth that basically allowed the Muslims to breed the foid captives of war and impregnate them.
Yes, but Hamas doesn't do that regardless, they have good conduct. Hamas isn't ISIS.

Yes, but Hamas doesn't do that regardless, they have good conduct. Hamas isn't ISIS.
Im pretty sure they do read the thread they didn’t touch her implying that they touched other foids

Im pretty sure they do read the thread they didn’t touch her implying that they touched other foids
Not necessarily. All the rape allegations against Hamas have been fabricated so far, including the so-called investigation by The New York Times.

Not necessarily. All the rape allegations against Hamas have been fabricated so far, including the so-called investigation by The New York Times.
Hmm I’d like them more if they did breed the Jew foids but it’s up to them honestly. I’ll have to check on the rules in Islam but I’m pretty sure it’s permissible

Hmm I’d like them more if they did breed the Jew foids but it’s up to them honestly. I’ll have to check on the rules in Islam but I’m pretty sure it’s permissible
It's actually not. The only ones Muslims are allowed to have intercourse with are their wives and slaves, prisoners aren't slaves, so that's a no. I'm pretty the Hamas leadership wouldn't allow that shit to happen anyway.

I don't think Hamas refused to rape these woman out of some deep good conduct. He knew he would have to return those female refugess and it really doesn't bode well for u in modern warfare to return raped refugees.

It's actually not. The only ones Muslims are allowed to have intercourse with are their wives and slaves, prisoners aren't slaves, so that's a no. I'm pretty the Hamas leadership wouldn't allow that shit to happen anyway.
“We went out with the Apostle of Allah on the expedition to Banu al-Mustaliq, and took some Arab women captive, and we desired the women, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, and we wanted ransom; so we intended to withdraw the penis (while having intercourse with the slave-women). But we asked ourselves: "Can we draw the penis when the apostle of Allah is among us before asking him about it?" So we asked him about it. He said, "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.""

SUNAN OF ABU DAWUD, VOLUME 2, #2167

I am Muslim btw

Those lizard looking eyes:feelsUgh:

“We went out with the Apostle of Allah on the expedition to Banu al-Mustaliq, and took some Arab women captive, and we desired the women, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, and we wanted ransom; so we intended to withdraw the penis (while having intercourse with the slave-women). But we asked ourselves: "Can we draw the penis when the apostle of Allah is among us before asking him about it?" So we asked him about it. He said, "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.""

I am Muslim btw
What a retarded hadith. Muhammad being depraved as usual.

I am Muslim btw
fuck man those hadiths really looked out for a brother

Most Islamic terrorists aren't rapists. Normies would expect them to be, but i do believe their religion prohibits it
Bullshit, sandniggers look for reasons to rape. I hope both sandniggers and kikes die and perish in this war

Only like 2% of people actually take their religion seriously

It hurt her ego that the hamas militants didn't take turns on her lmao

Bro this cant be real. Are you serious :feelskek: hahahahahhaa

Send her over to me I'll gladly fulfill her wish

They never did a good job, tbh, plus I wouldve came hard inside her, in her before state.

Bullshit, sandniggers look for reasons to rape. I hope both sandniggers and kikes die and perish in this war
Please Saar I love Israel woman

Please Saar I love Israel woman
Yeah, I don't understand why most Hindus are supporting kikes in this war

Only Jewish foid I like is Ben Shapiro's sister

Right? I wish she had an onlyfans or something....
Ben Shapiro is such a cuck for posting her on Twitter they gonna coom all over her pictures

would (bigtime)

Ben Shapiro is such a cuck for posting her on Twitter they gonna coom all over her pictures
I think that's a fake tweet but did you understand how some Jewish woman are fucking hot

I think that's a fake tweet but did you understand how some Jewish woman are fucking hot
Yeah I want to join Hamas so I can take those Jew foids as slaves

What the heck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: