Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL VIRGIN BUT NOT INCEL INCARNATE

its ovER or him

Another incel in denial :lul:

He voice mogs me into the infinity.

pick a number.

I have noticed that a lot of ricecels are like this. I think it is because ricecels are low t and thus can’t get angry and hate foids like they are supposed to

I have noticed that a lot of ricecels are like this. I think it is because ricecels are low t and thus can’t get angry and hate foids like they are supposed to
I WISH I COULD SLAP THE SENSE INTO THEM

i look so much like him:cryfeels:. do i need so much copium to be 'confident':feelstastyman:

Holy shit how does ER mog him into oblivion:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Never thought I'd say that but you can really see ER's white features if you put him him next to a full-blooded ricecel like that. And yet it was still over for him :feelsrope:

Didn’t he say he get’s foids or did I speedwatch

At least he admits the blackpill is true but he is still coping a bit.

Curries are even worse when it comes to this

slavs also get a mention

Holy shit I mog him

I wish I could be free from resentment, like him.

He is, however not based, not Whitepilled and not senecapilled because he is in denial.

True stoic acceptance preached by Seneca and the white pill requires facing the facts of one's inceldom, something the guy in the video didn't do.

I face my inceldom and the fact that I'm unwanted, however I can't let go the burning desire to be loved, to be socially accepted, and acknowledged.

I still can't wake up and think "what a great day" because every day I'm reminded that I'm a social reject, ugly, unloved, poor etc. and this experience brings a pain that contaminates all my thoughts throught the day.

The bluepill route is to deny.
The whitepill route is to accept.

I'm in the limbo, in the middle. I can't deny, but I can't accept and move on either.

jfl he will be here someday

let the man cope while it lasts

I was in a desert, really needed a drink of water but was miles away from it but was craving it so bad. I almost became thirsty. This is what saved me…..

ER mogs him from the Milk Way to Andromeda. I think its because ER white genes.

>virgin
>wants sex (not a volcel)
>cannot get sex
He is incel. Why do these tards think incel is a self-identified thing? No bitch, it's an objective label. Stupid ass bitch. I fucking hate incels that are so bluepilled that they don't even recognize that they are incel :feelsUgh:

He actually mogs me :lul:

Elliot mogs, I don't mog him though:feels: