Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin but not incel

Keep coping while Chad plows your oneitis

The ultimate humiliation for an "incel" is to go on IT and tell this kind of bullshit it's one of the most cuck move ever if someone here by miracle ascend don't forget where you come from don't go to humiliate more this "beautiful" community ( this guy should be fkn gangbanged by multiple faggot rat and eat by them after in gta of course :feelsaww:)

The ultimate humiliation for an "incel" is to go on IT and tell this kind of bullshit it's one of the most cuck move ever if someone here by miracle ascend don't forget where you come from don't go to humiliate more this "beautiful" community ( this guy should be fkn gangbanged by multiple faggot rat and eat by them after in gta of course :feelsaww:)
He didn't even ascend :feelskek:

I'm not a mysoginist anymore:soy::soy:
Thank you toilets for letting me redeem myself :soy::soy:

Jesus how can you be so pathetic.You are supporting something that is against you.

bruhhhhhhhh :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: , plzz im not a incel anymore date me plz :feelskek::feelskek:

imagine unironically being a non mysoginist :feelspuke::feelspuke:
At least if he found a girl who treats him well that would make sense, but he is still incel getting disgusted faces from foids and decided not to be a misoginist because some trannys from cucktears told him so :feelsgah::feelsgah::society:

Evolution allowed him to exist because Chad's still impregnate Foids that look exactly like him and they produce ugly sons. :feelsokman::blackpill:
this is the truth ugly women shouldnt be allowed to mate with good looking men

See? Instead of being a stinkler inkler, isolated, but keeping on living with hobbies and copes, you can just blame yourself for all the evil in the world and become a suicidal virgin-but-not-incel! :soy:

He mogs the hell outta me. He has perfect skin, his hairline looks fine (I guess he has to stay on fina, but he hopped on it soon enough not to be raped bad), light hair, light skin, light eyes, his only downside is bloat which only requires losing weight (which is the easiest shit to do unless you have terrible genetics/a condition) and his jaw and nose could be better, but overall he seems like 6/10. Unless he's a manlet, he should be able to slay with some effort (moneymaxxing).

I noticed how they Gaslight him the replies, that's what I had most about Normies, they give you hope, only to let it get Squashed when Reality sinks in.

"I may live under a bridge but at least I'm not homeless thank you homelesstears for opening my eyes to how hateful toxic and entitled the homeless subculture is rich people don't owe me anything"

Go to the gym you fat fuck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can't believe IT is still a thing jfl.

There's no greater insult to incels than this soy comparing himself to us. What the fuck.

I hate the blue pilled shit IT users keep coming at him with.

:soy: Just workout and get a haircut.
:soy: You look fine, you will find someone eventually.

It's the same npc shit they all say, yet deep down they know it's bullshit. Just virtue signalling for reddit karma.

Guess what IT, it doesn't just work out for everyone.

"I may live under a bridge but at least I'm not homeless thank you homelesstears for opening my eyes to how hateful toxic and entitled the homeless subculture is rich people don't owe me anything"
Yikes have you looked into the mirror lately? Just take a shower, get a haircut, visit a therapist and surely you will get a job and won't be homeless anymore :soy:

Can't tell if he's trolling or not lol. I can't wait to read the comments.

Dead serious, please watch a few episodes of Queer Eye on Netflix. I really want you to see the sort of tweaks you can make to your life to make things so much better. I can suggest some relevant episodes if you’d like.\
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
IT is so cucked

Maybe it's his desperate move to beg IT roasties for a pity fuck:feelskek:

Lol the coping is getting pretty desperate these days amongst these gigabluepilled cucks in denial.

90% of reddit are secretly incels in denial once they get past being bluepilled faggots