Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Virgin girls do exist but.........

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Virgin girls do exist but they are saving their virginity for Chad when the time comes.

Virgin foids are chad only

Jfl @ your iq if you believe muh virgin girls exist

On this site they sell their virginities for thousands of dollars kek.

I think they exist. mostly ugly women who stopped trying, feminists or from the "woke" movement

True, waiting for chad.

virgin females are extremely rare now, they start fucking around or masturbating with dildos since they're 12-14

On this site they sell their virginities for thousands of dollars kek.

it's a scam, there's an surgery that sews up vagina to make it look like virgin hymen, it's common in tradcuck muslim lands

tf?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-29 183752.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-29 183752.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 12
"Virgin femoids" Are as rare as unicorns or bigfoot these days.

Virgin girls do exist but they are saving their virginity for Chad when the time comes.
Those "virgin" girls you are talking about have already given out plenty of blowjobs and some even got anal. Since it's not the other hole they call themselves "virgins"

Virgin women don't want us. Virgin women are high status while virgin men are low status since we can't get laid. Besides, virgin women want non-virgin chads with a high body count since he's good at sex.

Virgin foids are ultra Chadsexual

Those are usually beckies who want to have relationships with chads/pretty boys, not just sex.

A functioning foid, no matter how ugly she is, isnt a virgin after 14, chad broke the hymen already

Virgin girls doesn’t, I was living in a delusion that I was able to get a good Muslima virgin girl, but after I find out about hymen plasty, it completely gone.

Even if they did it you'd be probably able to tell based on behavior