Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Virgin Stacey VS Chad Virgin"

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
4ccba0944f308cbc21174e9740b1212e

Why is the chad also a femoid?

Girl on the right is made to look cute and like oh but guys still see the good in her so cute teehee. In reality that bitch is a useless shit and ugly cant get anytging done cause lack of sleep and lazy she just sits on her phone or watching anime all day. Dumb and useless kill

Ironically, virgin girl is prettier

Girl on the right is made to look cute and like oh but guys still see the good in her so cute teehee. In reality that bitch is a useless shit and ugly cant get anytging done cause lack of sleep and lazy she just sits on her phone or watching anime all day. Dumb and useless kill
Irl she would be a landwhale with blue hair.

picture is funny as fuck and the confusion in this thread makes it even funnier :feelskek:

sad truth.
No shy Tomoko gf for incels :cryfeels:
Shyness gives none whore vibes so Chads snatch them all :feelsohgod:

Yesterday short girl, beautiful, petite, tanned, in white dress. Gave me some promotional pen, made a joke and said "pleasant afternoon" I wanted to say thanks or you too, but I couldn't open my mouth because all I was thinking while watching her was "I'm not even an human in her eyes" One of those moments when I really wish I was never born.

Off-brand Tomoko

Yesterday short girl, beautiful, petite, tanned, in white dress. Gave me some promotional pen, made a joke and said "pleasant afternoon" I wanted to say thanks or you too, but I couldn't open my mouth because all I was thinking while watching her was "I'm not even an human in her eyes" One of those moments when I really wish I was never born.
Bro.. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Foids really believe this shit?

Yesterday short girl, beautiful, petite, tanned, in white dress. Gave me some promotional pen, made a joke and said "pleasant afternoon
Mogs me, atleast hot foids are polite to you sometimes. I'm always treated like subhuman garbage.

Mogs me, atleast hot foids are polite to you sometimes. I'm always treated like subhuman garbage.
Rarely, she was promoting some company, they are nice to everyone. People are usually annoyed by me.

Brutal Brutal Brutal :incel:

I would sex both of them tbh.

But neither of these archetypes would ever be virgins.

i have way more respect for Stacies