Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Virginity Testing Certificates in Iran and Indonesia (SEAmaxers GTFIH)

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Here are some cucks and roasties whining about virginity testing in Iran but they also mention Indonesia

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-62423983

Clinics will examine the hymen and then issue a certificate if it looks virginal

I think the takeaway here, for SEAmaxers, is that you can either go for an Indonesian bride
or just take a quick flight there to have your prospective bride's vago checked out :feelskek:

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

@BlkPillPres

Last edited:
Here are some cucks and roasties whining about virginity testing in Iran but they also mention Indonesia

Clinics will examine the hymen and then issue a certificate if it looks virginal

I think the takeaway here, for SEAmaxers, is that you can either go for an Indonesian bride
or just take a quick flight there to have your prospective bride's vago checked out :feelskek:

@BlkPillPres
I'm bookmarking this thread lol.

Indonesian foids are muslim so you have to convert to marry them I think

I want this job!

When she was a 17-year-old student in Tehran, she lost her virginity to her boyfriend.
"I spent all my savings. I sold my laptop, my mobile phone and my gold jewellery," she says.
"I was in a lot of pain. I couldn't move my legs," she recalls.
A year later, she met someone who wanted to marry her. But when they had sex, she didn't bleed. The procedure had failed.
"My boyfriend accused me of trying to trick him into marriage. He said that I was a liar and he left me.

A lucky ending here, teenage foid whored with a chad, did a pussy operation to have a betabux, but everything fucked up for her. This story has a good ending :cool:

A lucky ending here, teenage foid whored with a chad, did a pussy operation to have a betabux, but everything fucked up for her. This story has a good ending :cool:
I doubt that would pass a good inspection there would be scars from the repair I think
Basically that goof should have asked for a certificate :feelskek:
Not that the repair worked anyway

It's only an 'alright ending' tbh, good ending would be her getting stoned :feelsohh:

Pretty based for a poor shithole

can they tell if hymen reconstruction surgery was performed??

that thing is so cucked :fuk:

Stoned? She shoud be hanged to show everyone what not to do
Stoning is more fun because more people can take part in the activity :feelsLSD:

can they tell if hymen reconstruction surgery was performed??

that thing is so cucked :fuk:
Yes I would think so

Like anything, it's going to depend on the quality of the clinic.

Find an expensive one with a good reputation and you're prolly good.

just a friendly reminder to always get a potential wife's hymen checked out

no certificate? no wedding ring :feelshaha:

>When she was a 17-year-old student in Tehran, she lost her virginity to her boyfriend.

i hate women so much its unreal

@BlkPillPres
I sincerely hope JBW is really and not another incel cope. :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back