Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Virtue signalling anti-pedocels are hypocrites

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
Those of you who constantly attack the "pedophiles" on this forum need to realize that in the eyes of society degrading, making fun of and abusing women is treated with the same kind of scorn as when it's done to children.

Obviously there are very few actual pedophiles on here and i personally believe that childhood ends at the onset of puberty, but lets ignore that. Most of the arguments made against pedophilia is that it's degenerate or hurts children and that allowing users here to post about it destroys our reputation.

The problem is that the normie society views children and women as though they are in the same caste. Women are constantly clumped in together with children when it comes to the way they are treated, "women and children first" phrase exists for a reason, both groups are seen as both helpless and valuable and are provided with an inordinate amount of protection services.

It's really hypocritical when someone one moment complains about the "pedophiles" ruining the forum forum for them and making us look bad then the next moment they are saying how women should have their rights revoked and even talking about things like rape as though these are socially appropriate behaviors and not in any way looked down upon.

:feelsPop:

based thread

Don't see how two are comparable.

Society lumps them together. I don't. Thinking about having sex with children is gross. Revoking women's rights is based.

Last edited:

If you hate or dislike Paedophilia that means you shouldn't speak about revoking Women's rights.

This is very random and i don't see how one should be like the other.
Society clumps them together. I don't. Thinking about having sex with children is gross. Revoking women's rights is based.

Never seen Society lump those two together tbh.

Must be NA and Western Europe.

Pedophilia is just gross imo.

Pedophilia is just gross imo.

It's not only your opinion.

For starters biologically it makes 0 sense, why would you want to fuck a underdeveloped child over fertile 18 year old girl? it's a sexual deviations just like Homosexuality.

pedophilia is degenerate and harms society(I am not talking about wanting to fuck +14 year olds when I say pedophelia). There is nothing beneficial to being turned on by 6 year olds.

also most incels hate women because they are frustrated with the power women get vs the amount of maturity/intelligence most foids have. I dont think foids would get as much hate on here if they weren't over represented in the work place and unis while being catered to. its not like children have that many legal rights or responsibilities.

I can't personally grasp how someone can be sexually aroused by an undeveloped child but at the same time if someone here is a pedocel(prepubescent) I wouldn't rush to tell them that they're a 'sick fuck' or should 'get help'

For starters biologically it makes 0 sense, why would you want to fuck a underdeveloped child over fertile 18 year old girl? it's a sexual deviations just like Homosexuality.
tbhtbh. I dont get why some users on here deny it. There is biologically 0 reason to fuck a girl who isn't even fertile.

Women are constantly clumped in together with children when it comes to the way they are treated, "women and children first" phrase exists for a reason, both groups are seen as both helpless and valuable and are provided with an inordinate amount of protection services.

Women are way above children in the social hierarchy.

There is NOBODY to defend (male) children, meanwhile the entire universe will bend itself in order to protect and fight for some bitch.

In the west women can literally kill their own children before they are born and face no consequences.

Giuffre wrote that Maxwell sent her alone to Epstein’s sprawling Zorro ranch in 2001, when she was around 17 or 18, to meet the Duke of York

Liking little girls is still gay

Women are way above children in the social hierarchy.

There is NOBODY to defend (male) children, meanwhile the entire universe will bend itself in order to protect and fight for some bitch.

In the west women can literally kill their own children before they are born and face no consequences.

Yea. Women's rights are always more important than kids' rights in the West. In almost any European Country abortion is free for the foids (paid from taxes), in some it's even being advertised. Being a foid and don't wanting the child is okay.

But if you are a man and don't want the child you are demonized by society.

I'd fuck a 17.9 year old.

Very high IQ thread. Even if you are not personally a pedophile, there is no logical reason to be against pedophilia in general. Why virtue signal for minifoids when they are only going to become sluts and reject you when they grow up?

Nothing is objectively “gross”. It is just a subjective opinion.

Plenty of sexual fetishes neither makes any biological sense, such as anal sex and oral sex (which does not lead to reproduction), but yet people are attracted to it. Would you also be against such fetishes?

But if a grown women fucks a boy it's worshipped by society. Just like when the foid teacher fucked Macron when he was 15. Society worhips this as cute and romantic. The other way around it's seen as creepy/pedophile and people want to see you hang.

Nothing is objectively “gross”. It is just a subjective opinion.

Plenty of sexual fetishes neither makes any biological sense, such as anal sex and oral sex (which does not lead to reproduction), but yet people are attracted to it. Would you also be against such fetishes?

Nothing is objective everything is subjective, it's a subjective opinion shared by majority of people and by me because we biologically aren't attracted to prepubescent children.

Yes i'm against those fetishes as well but not to an extent as to pedophlia, children aren't sexually developed and neither are they developed mentally, having sex with them would only cause harm. for instance i was nearly molested and raped when i was 7 and that still haunts to this day even though i was a kid and didn't know anything about sexuality i felt like something was wrong, granted i'm a male and those actions were done by another male but even if i was a female at that age i sure as hell wouldn't want to be touched by anyone.

I can't personally grasp how someone can be sexually aroused by an undeveloped child but at the same time if someone here is a pedocel(prepubescent) I wouldn't rush to tell them that they're a 'sick fuck' or should 'get help'

If those people were at least against actually hurting children, I'd agree with them. But I can't agree with agecuckoldry, witch hunting and other stuff.

Nothing is objective everything is subjective, it's a subjective opinion shared by majority of people and by me because we biologically aren't attracted to prepubescent children.

Yes i'm against those fetishes as well but not to an extent as to pedophlia, children aren't sexually developed and neither are they developed mentally, having sex with them would only cause harm. for instance i was nearly molested and raped when i was 7 and that still haunts to this day even though i was a kid and didn't know anything about sexuality i felt like something was wrong, granted i'm a male and those actions were done by another male but even if i was a female at that age i sure as hell wouldn't want to be touched by anyone.
No. The fact that 1 + 1 = 2 is objective, because you cannot say “In my opinion, 1 + 1 = 3”. However, one person can say “pedophilia is gross”, while another person can disagree and say “I like minifoids”, and it is therefore a subjective opinion.

Just because the majority of people think anything, it does not make it right. It is argumentum ad populum (appeal to majority). The majority of people think that females should have rights and that incels deserve to be lonely virgins. Do you also agree with that, just because the majority thinks so?

What is “right” or “wrong” is completely subjective, and the majority of people can be brainwashed to believe whatever. For a century ago, the majority of people thought that homosexuality was “immoral”, but because of media propaganda, now the majority of people think that homosexuality is completely “moral”. Going for what the majority thinks is therefore complete NPC thinking.

Let us assume that every incel would receive a female sex slave. If another incel wanted to penetrate the anal of his sex slave, why would you be against it? If you would personally only want to have sex which makes biological sense (ejaculation in the vagina), it is completely fine, but why do you want to force others to have the same preferences as you?

What you experienced was homosexual male rape. It is a fallacy to compare that to heterosexual female rape though. It is therefore not hypocritical to be against homosexual rape male but simultaneously in favour of heterosexual female rape:

I therefore repeat my question from my previous post: Why virtue signal for minifoids when they are only going to become sluts and reject you when they grow up?

Was the molestation coercive/against your will or did you say yes to it? What exactly happened and what exactly did he do? (I bet you didn’t say yes to it because it was a male)

No. The fact that 1 + 1 = 2 is objective, because you cannot say “In my opinion, 1 + 1 = 3”. However, one person can say “pedophilia is gross”, while another person can disagree and say “I like minifoids”, and it is therefore a subjective opinion.

Just because the majority of people think anything, it does not make it right. It is argumentum ad populum (appeal to majority). The majority of people think that females should have rights and that incels deserve to be lonely virgins. Do you also agree with that, just because the majority thinks so?

What is “right” or “wrong” is completely subjective, and the majority of people can be brainwashed to believe whatever. For a century ago, the majority of people thought that homosexuality was “immoral”, but because of media propaganda, now the majority of people think that homosexuality is completely “moral”. Going for what the majority thinks is therefore complete NPC thinking.

Let us assume that every incel would receive a female sex slave. If another incel wanted to penetrate the anal of his sex slave, why would you be against it? If you would personally only want to have sex which makes biological sense (ejaculation in the vagina), it is completely fine, but why do you want to force others to have the same preferences as you?

What you experienced was homosexual male rape. It is a fallacy to compare that to heterosexual female rape though. It is therefore not hypocritical to be against homosexual rape male but simultaneously in favour of heterosexual female rape:

I therefore repeat my question from my previous post: Why virtue signal for minifoids when they are only going to become sluts and reject you when they grow up?

Never said it made it right just that it's how it is, nothing is right and wrong but people as a collective have preferences and they got with those preferences.

What i'm saying is very easy to grasp and doesn't take 2 pages of discussions.

The reason people are against paedophilia is because they personally don't like it and wouldn't want their children/relatives to be subjected to it and one top of that Children themselves excluding some outliers don't have any sexual desires themselves so it's really a mutt point, the fact that Homosexuality isn't in same camp as Paedophilia in most of the world tells us how far gone Humanity really is, those who think Homosexuality/Transgenders are 'right' have been brainwashed by their overlords and can no longer thing for their own biological urges.

So basically why i'm against Pedophilia is because i personally aren't attracted to it and find it repulsive, that's all.
Was the molestation coercive/against your will or did you say yes to it? What exactly happened and what exactly did he do? (I bet you didn’t say yes to it because it was a male)

Of course i didn't say yes to it, and you're correct it was a male (which i said in my post) it basically happened when he invited me to his home for food and stuff, he seemed like a feeble old man and people (my parents included) thought he was just nice to me because he had lost his grandkids in the past.

Him being male and i'm being male obviously put it in a different camp then if i was a female but regardless it's very rare at that age be it female or male to have any sort of sexual urges, (as i said outliers exist) hence i don't approve of sexual actions with them.

Last edited:
Women are already treated and protected like children by our soyciety, they are always perfect, lack agency when it comes to taking resposibility for something, many social services are structured around them. Yet they still demand and successfully get more and more of care for being holes.

Those of you who constantly attack the "pedophiles" on this forum need to realize that in the eyes of society degrading, making fun of and abusing women is treated with the same kind of scorn as when it's done to children.

Obviously there are very few actual pedophiles on here and i personally believe that childhood ends at the onset of puberty, but lets ignore that. Most of the arguments made against pedophilia is that it's degenerate or hurts children and that allowing users here to post about it destroys our reputation.

The problem is that the normie society views children and women as though they are in the same caste. Women are constantly clumped in together with children when it comes to the way they are treated, "women and children first" phrase exists for a reason, both groups are seen as both helpless and valuable and are provided with an inordinate amount of protection services.

It's really hypocritical when someone one moment complains about the "pedophiles" ruining the forum forum for them and making us look bad then the next moment they are saying how women should have their rights revoked and even talking about things like rape as though these are socially appropriate behaviors and not in any way looked down upon.
They then fail to realise that even children and women too have the same possibility of using their default privilege to get what they want. Why do you think children being spoilt are no different to when they were adults, it's mainly because of being placed on a pedestal.

The idea of the female child is constantly revered as the most vulnerable and needs to be protected but those same female children, act snarky, sluttish and so on so forth. Male children (whilst also being vulnerable due to child structure) are fared worse in comparison and are always left to fend on their own. This type of notion gives to me the idea that maybe god takes a form of a female child - as we usually place god on a pedestal and needs to be protected at all cost - thus only plays the roles we take god for, to satisfy it's own humour, like how the Wizard of Oz manages the emerald face.

This notion needs to be destablished and gone forever, and will only keep the downfall of men bound to the chains that were on them, after eliminating the sort of crap we've got around i.e. feminism and the like. If a fair and equal opportunistic society where men and women are only looked at by their character, instead of the figure they inhabit once life begins, yet still enact on their roles for breeding purposes and just have the same level of opportunity to do whatever they wish, but still in the bounds of self control and maintenance of their choices, through understanding cause and effect as well as high level awareness, then there wouldn't have to be any form of problems that we have now, but it never seems to work because of how each character possesses the capability of abusing anything they do to the point where they lost all control of their self or awareness of anything.

Last edited:
Age doesn' t matter, Biology does. Look up MC Melody as a prime example. She was 11 yet had the body of a 16-17 year old.

Even personally speaking, my 11 y/o sister is taller, wideer, and bigger proportionally than my 16 y/o sister. Meanwhile, my 10 y/o sister looks like she's 7.
Problem is, this cucked society, mostly foids, use the term pedophilia for anything that isn't a 30 year old hag. Pedophilia generally applies to females who are 0-7 years old, while from 8-12 girls are developing, and from 13-17 they're basically fully grown. So it depends what OP even mens by pedo

Last edited:
You contradict yourself in the first sentence:

Never said it made it right just that it's how it is, nothing is right and wrong
Here you disagree with the appeal to majority and admit that “right” or “wrong” does not exist, which is correct and I therefore agree with.

but people as a collective have preferences and they got with those preferences.
Here, however, you imply that the preferences of the collective are still somehow righteous, which exactly is an appeal to majority you said that you disagreed with.

Which one is it?

The reason people are against paedophilia is because they personally don't like it and wouldn't want their children/relatives to be subjected to it and one top of that Children themselves excluding some outliers don't have any sexual desires themselves so it's really a mutt point, the fact that Homosexuality isn't in same camp as Paedophilia in most of the world tells us how far gone Humanity really is, those who think Homosexuality/Transgenders are 'right' have been brainwashed by their overlords and can no longer thing for their own biological urges.

So basically why i'm against Pedophilia is because i personally aren't attracted to it and find it repulsive, that's all.
If you do not want your children to be molested by a pedophile, you should just protect them. Your personal opinions about pedophilia has absolutely no effect on whether your children will be molested or not. Even if you are against pedophilia, but do not protect your children, chances are that a pedophile will molest them no matter what, because there would be no reason for him to care about your opinions.

The only thing that matters in this world is might (objective brute force). No one cares about your subjective opinions.

You still have not provided any reason to force other people to have the same sexual preferences as you. I do not support homosexuality, but I am neither against it. I would not personally want to have sex with another man, but if two other men sodomize each other, there is absolutely no reason for me to care about it.

Similarly, I am personally not attracted to and repulsed by landwhales, but I still have nothing against that other incels would go for landwhales, because it is none of my business what other people like.

Here you disagree with the appeal to majority and admit that “right” or “wrong” does not exist, which is correct and I therefore agree with.

Here, however, you imply that the preferences of the collective are still somehow righteous, which exactly is an appeal to majority you said that you disagreed with.

Which one is it?

If you do not want your children to be molested by a pedophile, you should just protect them. Your personal opinions about pedophilia has absolutely no effect on whether your children will be molested or not. Even if you are against pedophilia, but do not protect your children, chances are that a pedophile will molest them no matter what, because there would be no reason for him to care about your opinions.

The only thing that matters in this world is might (objective brute force). No one cares about your subjective opinions.

You still have not provided any reason to force other people to have the same sexual preferences as you. I do not support homosexuality, but I am neither against it. I would not personally want to have sex with another man, but if two other men sodomize each other, there is absolutely no reason for me to care about it.

Similarly, I am personally not attracted to and repulsed by landwhales, but I still have nothing against that other incels would go for landwhales, because it is none of my business what other people like.

You're still repeating the same thing and not addressing the most important part.

Can children consent to sex?

Which one is it?

Also with regard to this how am i contradicting myself?

“right” “wrong” doesn't exist and yes but me agreeing with the majority doesn't come from a moral standpoint it comes form a biological standpoint, people masquerade as morality but in reality it's just a biological and a emotional feeling, just like how if i will see someone screwing a dog i will feel uncomfortable and repulsed it's absolutely the same thing.

Last edited:
Can children consent to sex?
Why would that matter? If it were legal, I would have non-consensual sex with (rape) a female, because my own pleasure and possibility of reproduction (evolutionary success) is more important than the subjective feelings of the female I rape. In fact, if you care about consent (which is subjective), you basically say that you deserve to be an incel, because no one – minifoids or adult foids – would consent to have sex with an incel. Meanwhile all females would gladly consent to violent sex with Chad, which you would also support as a logical consequence if you care about consent.

Also with regard to this how am i contradicting myself?

“right” “wrong” doesn't exist and yes but me agreeing with the majority doesn't come from a moral standpoint it comes form a biological standpoint, people masquerade as morality but in reality it's just a biological and a emotional feeling, just like how if i will see someone screwing a dog i will feel uncomfortable and repulsed it's absolutely the same thing.
Biology (reproduction) is not the only reason to have sex. Physical satisfaction is another important reason that people have sex. Plenty of men pay to have sex with escorts because they want to experience physical satisfaction, even though the sex with the escort does not lead to reproduction.

Are you against all sex that does not lead to reproduction? If yes, why? If no, then what makes pedophilia “wrong” but not other forms of sex for pleasure alone?

Why would that matter? If it were legal, I would have non-consensual sex with (rape) a female, because my own pleasure and possibility of reproduction (evolutionary success) is more important than the subjective feelings of the female I rape. In fact, if you care about consent (which is subjective), you basically say that you deserve to be an incel, because no one – minifoids or adult foids – would consent to have sex with an incel. Meanwhile all females would gladly consent to violent sex with Chad, which you would also support as a logical consequence if you care about consent.

Consent between adult and child isn't the same.

One rejects you out of their own desires while the other doesn't even comprehend what your desires even are, unless you have 0 sympathy and are a psychopathic i don't see why you would actively want to ruin their innocence.

Biology (reproduction) is not the only reason to have sex. Physical satisfaction is another important reason that people have sex. Plenty of men pay to have sex with escorts because they want to experience physical satisfaction, even though the sex with the escort does not lead to reproduction.

Are you against all sex that does not lead to reproduction? If yes, why? If no, then what makes pedophilia “wrong” but not other forms of sex for pleasure alone?

I wasn't talking about Biology i was talking about Biological feelings, casual sex between a man and a woman is alright but everything else is disgusting.

I do not like sexual deviancy.

Consent between adult and child isn't the same.

One rejects you out of their own desires while the other doesn't even comprehend what your desires even are, unless you have 0 sympathy and are a psychopathic i don't see why you would actively want to ruin their innocence.
No one is innocent, not even children:

I wasn't talking about Biology i was talking about Biological feelings, casual sex between a man and a woman is alright but everything else is disgusting.

I do not like sexual deviancy.
I assume that you refer to adult females, because minifoids are biologically still females. However, not everyone have the same feelings as you. Some people find pleasure in what you feel is “disgusting”, because feelings are subjective. Why would your feelings be superior to the feelings of other people? Why would it be justified to force other people to adapt to your feelings?

I don't give a fuck about optics, I just think diddling kids is disgusting

No one is innocent, not even children:

They are innocent in terms of things like sexuality and maybe exploitation.

No one is 100% innocent and no one is born angel but like with strong and weak you could make a parallel between innocent and not innocent.

I assume that you refer to adult females, because minifoids are biologically still females. However, not everyone have the same feelings as you. Some people find pleasure in what you feel is “disgusting”, because feelings are subjective. Why would your feelings be superior to the feelings of other people? Why would it be justified to force other people to adapt to your feelings?

For the same reason i don't accept Homosexuality and Transgenderism.

I'm repulsed by it and don't like it as such from my view i don't want society to like it/accept it either, morals may be just a cope and a made up fantasy but ignorance is a bliss and i don't want to live in a sodom and Gomorrah type society..

[Heebpill] If given opportunity, what to choose - sex with 11 years old girl, or 21 years old female
Degenerate would choose 21 old femoid in any time, because 11 year sol "is just a child". Pedo of not great culture, would always choose 11, because he's just fucker, like normal normies, just atracted only to younger females

Simpliest answer for man of culture, is "one , who is prettier". Because, as much as young girl is desirable, no way I would bang young girl, whos ugly, because that is ewww, so sexy roastie is still better option

More difficult, is if their beauty level is on par. So then it depends on how pretty both of them, as if they are just closer to average, then 11 may be preferable, as average 21 female, especially of white race, is too much of fat robust cow, and better younger girl more sexually and esthetically pleasing. If they of higher beauty level, more stacy tier, then 21 with perfect hourglass figure is more tempting, than too childish 11 (and surpassed by 13, who is perfect blend of childish gracility, and feminine curvatures), so on sheer sexyness alone, 21 could be chosen, but in that case another factor comes - in this degenerate world sex with young girls is problematic, so in tgat way opportunity to be offered sex with 1 years old girl becomes more valuable rarity

And if given more factors, like how much time spent with them. If given hour, for only sexual activity, then dilemma bigger, to choose sheer sexyness, or rarity. But if time offered is bigger, like whole day then better spend it with 11 years old girls, instead of annoying old cunt. And if be offered marriage, then undoubtly it better with 11 years old girl, as soon she becomes perfect 13, and can easier be molded into what kind of waifu I need, while 21 roastie is old and damaged, better only to bang and kick her away
@Napoleon de Geso

Never said it made it right just that it's how it is, nothing is right and wrong but people as a collective have preferences and they got with those preferences.

Of course i didn't say yes to it, and you're correct it was a male (which i said in my post) it basically happened when he invited me to his home for food and stuff, he seemed like a feeble old man and people (my parents included) thought he was just nice to me because he had lost his grandkids in the past.

Him being male and i'm being male obviously put it in a different camp then if i was a female but regardless it's very rare at that age be it female or male to have any sort of sexual urges, (as i said outliers exist) hence i don't approve of sexual actions with them.
What exactly did he do?

How am I hypocritical if I don't lump adult femoids into the same group as children?

They are just virtue signalling retards looking for validation from society and foids. They are saying.

"Look we are still great people we hate pedos n sheit" They have the same mindset as prisoners in prison who hate "Pedos" Those prisoners are also too retarded to realize that society will still hate them because they are bad people.

I don't see how Incels who virtue signal about hating "Pedos" don't understand that society and foids will still hate them for their looks and their other views. Virtue signalling anti "Pedo" Incels also define "Pedophilia" and "Pedo" As attraction to anyone under the age of 18

Fuck those virtue signalling and hypocritical retards.

Conservativecels are absolutely moronic dipshits, news at eleven.