Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious VOICECAST: The story of men is the story of endless perseverance. LDAR is an option, but a near fatal one because its living death.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Brutal no reply pill. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"It's just a tiny crack"
"Fool, now we know the weakpoint where we gonna apply pressure."

Reminds me of

"She's just being polite"
"Nah bro, she hungrei for mah sausage. No way this will end in harassment charges."

"It's just a tiny crack"
"Fool, now we know the weakpoint where we gonna apply pressure."
He says the fools quote at 13:00 mark but you should ideally watch from 8:02 to 10:02 and from 11:42 to 14:30 to get the full context.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCcq7upPAMs

Can't you see? Skeletor is what we are! We are consigned to hell just like Skeletor is consigned to his hellish Snake Mountain which is full of oppressive fire and brimstone, while the Chads (He-Man/Prince Adam) party away in their kingdom thinking that there's no need from them to worry about us. Just like Skeletor, we are fighting to break out of our prison which is analogous to the Mystic Wall. We are looking from cracks in the wall.

:feelsautistic: Nice. I listened to part of it, will finish tomorrow

I can't believe this got so few replies and such little attention. :(

Foids are just blessed from birth, nature and humanity is on their side

This is why we need an incel tube for this website

Yes, I did. It was pretty good.

You are completely right except that the rotting is not that bad imo. Honestly, I have gotten to a point where I was able to rot in peace for almost 3 months now. I used to ldar before but I always felt depressed back then. Now I enjoy the copes I have and day dream a lot. The drive to achieve things can be quenched through imaginary achievements.

You are completely right except that the rotting is not that bad imo. Honestly, I have gotten to a point where I was able to rot in peace for almost 3 months now.
I have been rotting as a comfy LDARing NEET for years so I'm aware of the benefits of this """privileged""" lifestyle, but the downside is that imaginary copeful achievements only last so long. Eventually, the desire to manifest it in real life comes to surface.

I have been rotting as a comfy LDARing NEET for years so I'm aware of the benefits of this """privileged""" lifestyle, but the downside is that imaginary copeful achievements only last so long. Eventually, the desire to manifest it in real life comes to surface.
One thing I do is whenever I catch myself having a bit of bluepilled hope I immediately set my head straight and remember that rotting is the best I can do in this life. And I have some good copes right now. At some point these copes will end but at that point new ones will likely come.
There is no way to manifest my dreams in real life. Every time these hopes surface I immediately kill these delusions because if I don't do it then I'll actually start grinding and hustling just to inevitably fail again.
I would however instantly join an incel movement irl or anything of that sort and I'm sure I would show great enthusiasm. If people collaborate they can make things happen that are impossible for a single individual.

Rate my voice @autisandugly

Very good video, best thing I've seen posted here in a while. One thing it makes me think of is how the just world fallacy is really thinly veiled might makes right morality. In reality, whether someone is morally right or not has little to do with whether they succeed or fail, but strength is generally decisive. If you go through life assuming that the good guys always win, as is widely taught (He-Man is an excellent example), you will end up assuming anybody who is strong is necessarily moral. This is seen in how normies have bastardized the concept of Chad. In its proper definition, a Chad is simply someone who is desired by many women, but normies have taken to using it to mean a moral person. You will very often hear stuff like "A REAL Chad looks after other people" and so on. It is a thought pattern so deeply ingrained into the normie brain that it even filters the language they adopt. From the perspective of evolution, this is not surprising. There is no possible evolutionary benefit to giving up, so anything that lets people cope their way into continuing to try gets selected for. Imagine though, the millions of souls who have toiled all their lives and never passed on their genes...

From the perspective of evolution, this is not surprising. There is no possible evolutionary benefit to giving up, so anything that lets people cope their way into continuing to try gets selected for. Imagine though, the millions of souls who have toiled all their lives and never passed on their genes...
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I’m not watching no 13m video :lul: Make them 1m at a time

Very good video, best thing I've seen posted here in a while. One thing it makes me think of is how the just world fallacy is really thinly veiled might makes right morality. In reality, whether someone is morally right or not has little to do with whether they succeed or fail, but strength is generally decisive. If you go through life assuming that the good guys always win, as is widely taught (He-Man is an excellent example), you will end up assuming anybody who is strong is necessarily moral. This is seen in how normies have bastardized the concept of Chad. In its proper definition, a Chad is simply someone who is desired by many women, but normies have taken to using it to mean a moral person. You will very often hear stuff like "A REAL Chad looks after other people" and so on. It is a thought pattern so deeply ingrained into the normie brain that it even filters the language they adopt. From the perspective of evolution, this is not surprising. There is no possible evolutionary benefit to giving up, so anything that lets people cope their way into continuing to try gets selected for. Imagine though, the millions of souls who have toiled all their lives and never passed on their genes...
Brutal

Rate my voice @autisandugly
Compared to my voice, you have a Chad voice. I mean my voice is horrible compared to your voice, your voice moggs me

Compared to my voice, you have a Chad voice. I mean my voice is horrible compared to your voice, your voice moggs me
My voice is still very autistic, feminine and high pitched. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@DarkStarDown @Grim_Reaper @Uggo Mongo thoughts on what I spoke here on my first voicecast?

Good voicecast. I watched He-Man frequently as a child. It's nostalgic, as times were slightly better back then. Anyway, whether the more defeatist members of the community agree or not, there's truth to your words. Like Skeletor, we have to keep trying. If one's life is truly pain and suffering, then LDAR will simply doom them to those circumstances, so it's just not a logical choice. We have to give ourselves a chance, no matter how small that chance is.

Really? :feelsmega::feelsmega: What do you make of what I said?
skeletors me
More seriously I don't have much to add. Pretty true, even though I rot (internet addiction and so on), I still have hopes and dreams and periods of effort.

Hearing that part about "self-perseverance" being what guides us hit me hard: From all my mental issues, to learning struggles, to my current situation, it is what has kept me going this whole time.

You are right, men are naturally superior to women, and thus it makes sense for meant to undertake any task of significance: However, as you pointed out, the environment we are in is one which is not natural, and serves to inflate the nature of foids

That SKELETOR analogy was so great though: Never saw the show, but I always liked him & had him as my avi awhile back.

We always have this "instinct" inside us to keep going on, any kind of simple indication we may be somewhat on the right track, will just leave us down the same path: Giving up isn't an option, since our natural instincts kick in to keep us going.

Being a man is literally being stuck between a rock & hard place: Either the brutal, fruitless grind, or rot in misery. :blackpill:

Being a man is literally being stuck between a rock & hard place: Either the brutal, fruitless grind, or rot in misery. :blackpill:
Yeah there's something inside us which prevents us from hopping out of the hamster wheel.

This is why we need an incel tube for this website
Good idea. It would be nice to see people upload their daily activities or simple thoughts.